Hungry

Caution: Crashing on Earth!

 

"Onew...?"

"Heejin!"

The good looking young man's lips curled up widely when he saw someone familiar. Well actually, the only person he knew and recognized on this blue planet.

Sunhee's eyebrows arched up when she discovered her bestie and this handsome guy knew each other, making her steal glances at the girl next to her.

"What are you doing here?" Heejin gasped surprised, quickly bending down and helping with gathering the scattered papers carefully.

"Looking for you." Onew smiled brightly, making the female students who had gathered around their hearts melt.

Why was he looking so sweet and pretty?!

Heejin didn't expect this answer so she smiled sheepishly while giving the papers to the female student.

This student was a bit relunctant to leave but Heejin quickly grabbed Onew's arm and pulled him away from the center of attention.

Sunhee understood that her friend didn't wanted too much atention so she loudly clapped her hands and had the gathered people quickly dispersed.

Once everyone busied themselves with their own stuff again, Sunhee looked at the two, Heejin's hand still around the young man's arm.

She cleared , gave her bestie a glance before looking at the goodlooking young man again.

"I'm Sunhee. Heejin's best friend. You are?" she asked, not afraid to ask as she had a wide smile on her face, her pink colored lips curled up high.

"My name is Onew." the alien answered friendly.

The smile he had playing on his lips made Sunhee feel blinded. It was too bright!

"You're Heejin's friend?" 

Onew looked at Heejin, unsure how to answer this question.

"I don't think we are?" he tilted his head lightly to the side, the locks in front of his forehead falling to the side as well.

"Eh?" Sunhee was confused, noticing the weird vibes the two were giving off.

"He's euhm... The son of a friend of my parents. He came from overseas." Heejin quickly lied before Onew could tell her best friend that he was an alien.

It was already enough that he kept telling her that he was from another planet, she didn't wanted to bother her bestie with this piece of news either.

And also... Who would even believe him?

Even she had a hard time believing when there were so many things to prove the truth.

Onew's stomach started to growl in protest, making the alien smile sheepishly with one hand scratching the back of his head.

This action was too cute and both Sunhee and Heejin laughed.

"Guess it's time to eat. Let's go to the cafetaria." Sunhee proposed, already pulling Heejin along.

Onew followed the two girls to the campus' cafetaria that had a variety of foods for the students to choose from. There was simple food like bread and soup but also pasta or even sushi!

"What do you want to eat?" Heejin asked Onew who shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"I'm alright with anything." 

Heejin nodded her head and left the guy alone at an empty table as she and Sunhee went to quickly get the food.

While queueing to get the food, Sunhee kept staring at heeijin, making her feel uncomfortable and try to avoid making eye contact with her.

After some time, Heejin really couldn't continue like this anymore so sje turned her head and looked at her best friend with an almost begging expression.

"People will think I'm bullying you if you keep looking at me like this." Sunhee gasped, letting her eyes look at the food instead. "I'm just thinking there's something fishy..."

"What's fishy? He's the son of my parents' friends. He arrived here without knowing anyone else so I'm..." Heejin tried to explain but she couldn't continue because she didn't know what else she could say.

"Don't all stories go like that and then the two end up falling in love." Sunhee chuckled amused, making Heejin's cheeks turn pinkish.

"Sunhee! It's not like that. He's just staying temporarily-" before Heejin coul even continue, Sunhee gasped loudly and looked at Heejin with big eyes.

"He's staying at your place?!" 

Heejin quickly tried to shut up Sunhee by placing a hand in front of , a series of incoherent mumbling escaping afterwards before Sunhee turned silent again.

"Don't make it into a big deal. He's just staying temporarily and will leave once he's taken care of everything." Heejin tried to calm down the excited and shocked Sunhee.

The smaller girl looked at the taller one with a tilted head to the side as both sides of her lips curled up slightly.

"Don't smile like that." Heejin scolded her best friend.

"Alright, alright. I won't tease you anymore."

Heejin sighed in relief and before Sunhee could ask something else, she quickly told the lady what she wanted to order of food.

In the end, she got a lot of food, so much it even surprised Sunhee.

"Does that friend of yours eat so much?" her jaw almsot fell off because was so wide open from shock.

The taller young woman wasn't really sure but Onew had eaten quite a lot last night so she wanted to make sure he wouldn't end up hungry again after little time.

"I didn't know what he would like, so bought a bit of everything." Heejin laughed awkwardly, taking the platter and quickly going to the empty table where Onew was waiting obediently.

The table was near the window so he was observing the things outside and only turned his head back when he noticed there was food placed in front of him.

A sweet smile appeared on his lips as he thanked the two girls for getting the food.

"So, why did you come look for me?" Heejin asked as the three started their lunch.

"I was trying to see if I could sell something to get some money but it kinda failed." Onew said after swallowing a big bite of fried rice with meat and shrimp.

"Sell something?" Heejin asked confused but her face turned even more confused when Onew took out a few rocks and stones from his pocket, placing it on the table to show the two female students.

On the white table were a few rocks that didn't look anything special from the rocks one could find at the side of a road.

"You want to sell these things you can find everywhere for money?" Sunhee laughed lightly, taking on in her hand and throwing it slightly in the air before expertly catching it again.

"Find everywhere? You definitely cannot find these everywhere, they're not normal stones." Onew tried to explaine before taking another big bite of food.

"Eh but these look pretty ordinary?" Sunhee tilted her head to the side before watching Onew take one and placing it on the floor.

With a controlled but quick step, the alien stepped on one of the rocks, splitting it slightly.

He simply had to use some strength in his hands and pryed the rock open, reveiling a beautiful shining, shimmering gestome on the inside of the pretty ordinary rock jacket it had on.

The colors changed between blue and purple shades and it shone beautifully onder the sunlight.

Heejin's eyes widened as she looked at the pretty gemstone.

"Where did you get these? It's so pretty." Sunhee asked in awe, taking one half and taking a closer look.

"I got them from-" Onew wanted to tell her he got it other planets in the universe but Heejin quickly jabbed her elbow in his side, giving him a warning glance.

She definitely didn't wanted her friend or others to hear him saying he's not an earthling!

Onew cleared his throat and sipped from the fruit juice Heejin had bought from the campus' cafetaria.

"Found them during the meteor shower." Onew changed his wording.

"They came from the meteor shower?!" a deep voice asked from behind the three youngsters.

 

 


 

Hope you liked this chapter!

Sorry for the very long wait, some of my readers from Solitary Narcissus already know it, but I have been very busy and having some health problems so have been resting and trying to do it easy.

Don't worry, will update the story just maybe not weekly anymore, really depends on how I feel and all ><

Please subscribe and comment, don't be silent readers and look forward to find out more :D