Alien

Caution: Crashing on Earth!

 

Onew looked at Heejin who was dressing his wounds, a small smile playing on his lips as he sat comfortably on the couch in the living room. 

"So, how did you turn out like this?" Heejin asked, not looking at the young man because she was paying attention on putting on disinfectant on his wounds after cleaning them.

"I was in an accident and my ship got wrecked because space rocks kept hitting it. I could only make an emergency landing and the closest place was planet earth. Though the emergency system was activated, the ship was already in a horrible state. I'm lucky to only have these small wounds. They'll heal soon." Onew explained, his voice patient, warm and friendly.

Heejin listened to his words quietly, placing everything away after making sure that she disinfected each wound she could see.

She tried to be serious as she looked up, making eye contact with the young man but no matter how much she tried, she ended up laughing loudly to the point that her eyes even got teary and her tummy hurted!

Onew pouted his lips together, turning it to one side.

"You're laughing at me again." he commented but Heejin couldn't be bothered with it as she tried to nod her head and calm down herself while making sure she wouldn't end up crying from all that laughing.

"Sorry, sorry, but I really can't take you serious when you're dressed in pink pyjamas!" Heejin snickered before pressing her lips together in an attempt to stop laughing.

Onew looked down at the clothes he was wearing.

A cute pink pyjama top with colorful buttons and a pair of pink checkered pyjama pants. There were even frills to make the outfit cuter and prettier.

"You gave me these yourself." Onew said, feeling wronged.

"I got these as a freebie when online shopping but it's not really my style so I placed it somewhere far. Who knew that one day it would be used, in this way?" Heejin chortled happily.

"I thought it was something you people on earth liked wearing." Onew commented, shaking his head a little. 

"There are people who like this style, not me though." Heejin explained while putting the firstaid kit away in a drawer.

Onew touched the frills on the pyjamas, a soft sigh escaping him.

"Better than no clothes." he nodded, accepting the fact that he was walking around in a cute pink sleeping outfit.

"Say, are you really from outer space?" Heejin asked, making the young man nod his head.

"You have asked me this numerous times already. Yes, I'm not from planet Earth. I can prove it!" Onew complained a little.

He pointed to his miniature spaceship.

"This is my broken ship. Let me make it a little bit bigger." he started, tapping his wrist.

Out of nowhere, a watch appeared on his left wrist that projected a screen with words she couldn't read. It really looked like those high-tech gadgets you could find in movies!

Onew tapped on a few things before the projected screen disappeared and was replaced with a blueish light that shined on the cute little miniature. 

It clearly grew a bit bigger till it was the size of a one-person couch.

Heejin's eyes widened but she remembered to keep her lips pressed together otherwise her jaw would really fall off!

She rubbed her eyes but that little spaeship was still in front of her, taking away some space of her living room.

"This is my spaceship." Onew said while pointing at the metal thing that really did look like a broken toy because it was so wrecked by being hit.

"I really want to keep being in denial, but I can't even convince myself anymore." Heejin said, giving up and thinking logical.

Onew's lips tugged up, his expression showing that he was satisfied and relieved that this human woman was believing his words.

"How did that watch even appear?" Heejin asked, noticing that the watch disappeared again.

"Oh, the chip is under my skin. It's like a cellphone or smartwatch but better." Onew said, tapping once on his wrist, the watch appearing again.

It was made out of metal that gave off a dark blue color and looked like a digital watch but she was sure there was no such thing that existed on earth.

"Thank you for helping me. Is it alright to you if I stay here for a little while? Only till I can get my ship fixed so I'll be able to leave for home." 

"How long will it take?" 

"Hmmm... I don't know. It might take a little while because it really looks bad."

Heejin wasn't sure.

She didn't know this person and he wasn't even a normal human but an alien!

"Fine... Only yill you get it fixed and can go back." Heejin sighed lightly.

She was just a too good of a person.

Onew beamed, nodding his head and thanking her once again.

His smile faltered a little when his stomach started to growl loudly, protesting that it was hungry and needed food.

"You must be starving." Heejin chuckled lightly, Onew smiling sheepishly while nodding with his hand scratching the back of his head.

"I don't have money from this place. But I can help you with things. I definitely won't stay here for free! I can do the hosuework, do grocery shopping or whatever you want." the young man quickly said, already feeling a bit guilty.

Heejin nodded her head while walking towards the kitchen.

"Alright. We can talk about that later, how about getting you something to eat first. I'm also feeling a bit hungry. So... What do aliens eat?" she tilted her head to the side after turning it and looking at the young man.

"Euhm... Anything will do fine. It's not like I need something special." Onew explained.

'Hmmm... I really thought aliens would eat something special like special plants or only water or maybe even live through photosynthesis.'

"Alright. Let's have some instant noodles then." Heejin smiled lightly, taking out two packages of spicy instant noodles out of her kitchen cupboard after putting on a pot of water on the fire.

 

 

 


 

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked this second chapter! Look forward for more ^^

Please don't forget to subscribe and to comment, thank you ^^