The Talk

Inside her mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the warm moment, the I-DLE members went to the backdoor where their other manager is waiting for them to go to their respective dorms and come back again.

Meanwhile, the manager who left Shuhua's room looks at shuhua and murmur, "Your lucky shuhua-shi, your members love you."

 

Shuhua's Mindscape

Shuhua's Mindscape

I wake in dim lightroom. I sat up and looked around, but there's nothing in here.

I stood up and started walking around until I see a door right in front of me. I opened it slowly and came in. There I saw a massive screen as you see in a cinema, and in front of the enormous screen is a woman lying down who looks like she's sleeping, so I come closer to her slowly readying my self to run out if she wakes up, luckily the woman didn't wake up, I got brave. I came closer to her to see her face. What I saw stunned me cause the woman has a beautiful appearance, and trust me, I'm already immune to a stunning look when you have members who have a variety of beauty.

This time to wake the sleeping beauty, I shake her shoulder roughly. 

"Hmm..give me more than five minutes.." And then the woman continue to sleep again

This time I shake her shoulder until her body is rocking too. To wake her up, this time, it works.

"What the-Who are you?!!" She sat up while retreating to her back, giving as a distance.

 We stare at each other for a minute before I start talking.

"Umm...Annyeonghaseyo. I just wanted to look if you alright because you're lying down unconscious? Are you alright?" I asked the woman a question while standing still where I was. I don't want to startle her again.

She looks at me, contemplating, looks like she thinks if she should answer or not.
So I started talking again.

"I'm Yeh Shuhua... I don't know if I can ask you're name?" I tried to make her open up, even if just a little bit.

- "I know who you are..."
I look around me to find some clue about where I am, but all I can see is darkness and this giant cinema TV in front of me. I looked at the woman in front of me, Still can't process that the Idol that my friends like is in front of me. I try to pinch myself to feel if it hurts, and yeah, it stings. So this is not a dream or Hallucination.
After a minute of complete silence while staring at her and checking that this is not a dream. I found my voice to ask her some questions that I wanted to ask.

- "Umm...excuse me, do you know where we are? Oh sorry. I'm Cheasa Kay, umm. Nice to meet you?, Right it would be nice if we didn't' meet under these circumstances."

- "Right, that would be nice...As for your first question, I don't know. I don't even have an idea, I thought I'm kidnapped at first, but then I remember that I was having a hard time breathing then passed out. Then when I wake up I saw this door, of course, I want to know if it's an exit, but the only thing I found was you lying on the ground unconscious and this big cinema-like tv."

- "...Okay...I understand your situation. As for me, I had a panic attack after I wake up in this dark place. At first, I tried asking questions if there is anyone with me, but no one answered. That's when I started feeling panic...And then I heard your voice and your co-member voice Minnie, And the weird thing is I feel like I'm the one who's talking to her even though I didn't say anything. I feel like my mouth is moving on its own, and she's right in front of me. I feel like I was with someone else body and experiencing what they feel like........"

We look at each other in shock. There is no way.

- "Oh god!!... There is no way, right?" I can't believe this. I was so shocked that I didn't even feel the tears that roll down my cheeks.

Cheasa and I are having the same reaction. I can't believe this either—I kind of get why she had a panic attack and the process affecting me.

- "I can't believe it either, but this is the situation we're in right now. Let's not panic, and first, let's figure it out together, please..."  While I'm trying to appear calm, I can't hide the trembling of my body. I'm scared too, But at least I didn't experience what she had experienced.


I looked at Shuhua after hearing what she said. Yes, I can't panic right n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter