Soul

Inside her mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV?

"Hmm..wh-where am I? what is this place? " I look around, but I can't see anything. It's all black. I can hear something, but it sounds like it's so far away. After getting myself oriented. I started to feel my anxiety rising, and I don't know where I am. I don't even know what's going on all I hear is a buzzing like a tv when it's turn while you fall asleep.

"Hello!!, Can anybody hear me?"  That's when I saw the light slowly getting more extensive in this dark place, and what I saw shook me to my core. I feel like I'm watching tv, and the sound is getting comprehensive little by little Until I heard someone talk.

"Unnie? did you ask me anything?"

"Hmm...I didn't even say anything?.. I think you're just hearing  things cause you tired go have to sleep some more we have 30 min. until we have to start filming our part."

"...Ok.."

When I hear that, I feel myself hyperventilating.

"No..N-No!! I-i don't believe this!!... Th-this is not true!!" I shouted, couldn't believe the absurdity of this situation. I started hyperventilating, and I began to feel that my body? Or this person's body was is trembling with me.

"Un-unnie...I do-don't...fe-feel goo..d."

I feel someone wrap their arm around me, asking questions like DUH, I can't answer!!, can't you see that I'm hyperventilating!!, I saw the face of the stranger who's holding me, and she had pink hair, a beautiful person.

"Shuhua-yah!!!, Are you-!..maneger unnie!! some things wrong with shuhua!! Help!! 

I feel someone carry her/my body? Wait, did someone just called me shuhua?!?! OH MY GOD!! And then everything blackout.

 

Shuhua POV

I was on a sofa sleeping peacefully with Minnie Unnie at my side, watching something on her cellphone.

Suddenly I hear a tiny voice, so I open my eyes slightly, but everyone is doing their own thing, so I thought it's just my imagination. Hence, I ignore it. I was already on the edge of falling asleep when I heard the voice again. This time I listen to it clearly, asking questions. So I ask Minnie Unnie beside me.

"Unnie? did you ask me anything?" she makes a confused face when she looks at me. 

"Hmm...I didn't even say anything?.., I think you hear some things cause you tired, go have to sleep some more we have 30 min. until we have to start filming our part," Minnie Unnie said,

But I'm feeling confused because I swear I heard someone. The only thing I can reply to is "...Ok.." with a troubled face.

Until I heard the voice again, this time with a lace of panic in her voice, then I started trembling and having a hard time breathing. I don't know what's happening, and I began to panic; the only thing I can do is ask my unnie some help, "Un-unnie, I do-don't...fe-feel goo..d".

When Minnie Unnie saw me, her face became pale too, and ask manager unnie to help.

"Shuhua-yah!!!, Are you-!..maneger unnie!! some things wrong with shuhua!! Help!! That's the last thing I heard before I passed out.

The members returning heard the commotion and ran towards their restroom, already feeling dread and worried, but that didn't prepare them for what they saw. Their manager carries their Happy pill maknae, unnies being unconscious that whatever Minnie's yelling can't even wake her up. 

"What happens, Unnie?!"  The main vocalist of the group Miyeon, asked, followed by the second maknae of group Yuqi, "Unnie is shuhua alright?!

"First!, we need to help manager unnies to carry shuhua. Have you called the ambulance? Manager unnie? And everyone takes a breath and calms down. We're not going to help if we panic too," The leader of the group Soyeon said

Manager unnie "we already call the ambulance. They are waiting for us at the backdoor."

"I'll bring her bag and blanket. All of you go first," the calmest and the dancer of the group Soojin.

...............

After shuhua got in the ambulance, the other members who can't ride inside the ambulance followed their van.

the hospital

The Members are sitting and waiting for the Doctor to tell them what happens to their maknae

Yuqi "Minnie Unnie, Can you tell us what happen to shu?" looking at Minnie with a tired and concerned face

"Yuqi-ah, I don't even know what happen, she was just sleeping..*hic*j-just a minute and then asks me if I heard someone asking something..a-and i-i said it's just her imagination..*hic*, E-everything is fine until then Shuhua told me that she didn't feel good..*hic* An-and then she started shivering all over ...so I yelled help at manager unnie*hic*" Minnie began crying after explaining what occurred Miyeon who's resting with her hug her and trying to reassure her.

 "Manager Unnie?, Did she eat something, or did she even eat something while in the waiting room?" Soyeon look at their manager with inquiry worried written all over her face

Manager Unnie "Soyeon-ah, you know that shuhua will eat whatever she wants, right? G-idle maknae won't starve herself soyeon-ah, And I don't think it was something she eats like Minnie said she was sleeping peacefully and that morning when we fetched all of you she's still energetic like always."

The members listened to their manager's words and tried to think slightly of shuhua this morning, but nothing came up.

A minute of silence until they heard the door of shuhua's room open up and close with the doctor walking right at them 

All of the one who's sitting stand up and walk closer to the Doctor while starting bombarding the Doctor a questions

Doctor "Hello everyone, I'm Doctor Yoon. Please ask a question one by one. I know all of you are worried, but I can't answer your question if all of you ask at the same time." Dr.Yoon smiled and told them kindly and patiently

"Hello, Dr. Yoon, I'm Soyeon. She's a member of our group, and I'm their leader. Can you please explain to us what happens to our maknae?" Soyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter