You're my most special person

No one else but you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Technically, Valentine’s Day is over, but it’s still February and as I try to get back into a good writing energy/mood I wanted to try writing some syeonsha, because I love them and it’s been a while. Thank you so much to my friend Ven for offering to help me with my mistakes, thank you! And for helping me make it a better read over all, if anyone reads this thank you so much.





 

Kim Sihyeon took a deep breath as she gathered her courage. She would need it for what she was about to do. 

 

“Okay, Syeon.” She tells herself. “You can do this. You can go over to Yoorim and…”

 

“Hey are you still standing here with that love letter in your hand?” The voice of her best friend Jiwon pulls Sihyeon out of her thoughts, and she can do nothing but lightly push her friend away.

 

“Shh,” Sihyeon shushes her and sighs. How is a girl supposed to go over to her crush in peace if her best friend won’t shut up? Jiwon simply looks amused at the expression on Sihyeon’s face. She probably shouldn’t tease the poor girl so much over her crush. But it is kind of cute to see Sihyeon acting this shyly over anyone. Because for as long as Jiwon has known the other girl, Sihyeon has never acted like this before. Though, Jiwon does understand.

 

Heo Yoorim is a bit of a hot topic around campus with her unreal gorgeous looks and model-like proportions. Yet, still a real sweetheart too. Jiwon has witnessed her friend falling apart in front of the other girl, barely being able to mutter no more than two words to her sometimes. It’s cute, but Jiwon loves to for it anyway. However, she is genuinely hoping that Sihyeon can get it together long enough to properly ask her crush Yoorim out.

 

“Syeon.” Jiwon begins in a serious tone. “Don’t be afraid to go over and tell Yoorim you like her. I know she looks scary but she’s actually not. So at least go talk to her.”

 

While Sihyeon does appreciate her friend’s encouragement, she just can’t help feeling nervous. Has Sihyeon thought people were attractive before? Yes, sure. Has she ever felt so shy to the point she can barely speak when the person is around? No, never. Not until meeting Yoorim that is. The other girl is actually very sweet despite unintentionally coming off with an intimidating aura of sorts. (It’s not really her fault that she’s tall and has an intense gaze)

 

But Sihyeon knows that the other girl is actually sweet because she has seen it firsthand in how she not only treats friends, but strangers too. Sihyeon knew she was going to be whipped for this girl the moment she saw the other girl hand over her handmade lunch to someone in need. Like who even does such a thing these days? Hardly no one.

 

“Don’t laugh, Jiwon. But I’m scared.”

 

Jiwon might like to . However, there is always a time and place for things like that. And Jiwon would never make fun of Sihyeon when it comes to the important things. Sihyeon does look nervous right then and that’s why Jiwon hugs her.

 

“I know but don’t be. You’re going to come running back here telling me how Yoorim’s your girlfriend as soon as you ask. So go for it, what are you waiting for? Go get your tall woman!”

 

Sihyeon laughs out loud. She can't believe her friend sometimes. 

 

“Was that supposed to be encouragement?”

 

“Yes, now go on. Before she leaves because it looks like she’s about to.”

 

Sihyeon turned to see that Jiwon was right. Yoorim was packing up her bag and getting ready to leave the table she was sitting at. Well, Sihyeon certainly could not just let her go without at least speaking to her. She places her confession letter into her own bag for the moment. Taking a deep breath again, she heads over to the taller girl who is nearly done packing up her bag.

 

“Yoorim, wait.” Sihyeon speaks, proud of herself for not stuttering for once. The taller girl looks toward the pretty brunette standing in front of her. She honestly had already noticed Sihyeon earlier, but was pretending not to notice. At first, it was in hopes that Sihyeon would come over to talk to her. Then, she noticed Jiwon talking to Sihyeon and it did make Yoorim feel disheartened particularly when the two hugged. Not like the hug seemed overly romantic or anything, but somehow Yoorim felt it was best to just get going now. And yet, she couldn’t just walk away, not with Sihyeon looking adorable with that bright smile. How could she be rude to the person she liked so much? Yoorim had a hard time being rude to people who didn’t deserve such treatment.

 

“Hi, Sihyeon.” Yoorim smiles. It’s easy to smile when the person you like is standing right in front of you. For a moment, Yoorim does forget how she felt down just a few moments ago. Perhaps because Sihyeon is standing here in front of her with a warm and infectious smile.

 

“Uh, hi…” The shorter of the two loses her train of thought, momentarily getting stranded in Yoorim’s pretty eyes. Truthfully, Sihyeon remembers feeling somewhat intimidated too by the gorgeous new girl on campus. Because she was beautiful, taller than her, and had this aura that seemed scary at first. However, Sihyeon had come to realize fairly quickly that there was nothing to be scared of. That didn’t mean she wasn’t nervous or anything. She was certainly nervous standing in front of this girl she liked so much.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Yoorim decides to ask in case there might be something troubling Sihyeon. 

 

“No, nothing’s wrong. I just…”

 

This was it. A perfect chance for her to simply ask Yoorim out. Why couldn’t she do it? Why was it so hard to just say she liked her? Hell, she didn’t even have to talk. She could just hand Yoorim the letter and make a run for it. But none of that happened. 

 

Before Sihyeon could even say anything, there came Han Eunji and Jo Serim. The two girls seemed excited as they chatted so fast to Yoorim that Sihyeon felt her head was spinning. The next thing Sihyeon knew they were taking Yoorim somewhere. She didn’t even have a chance to say anything further. And all Yoorim could do was mouth an apology. 

 

Well that wasn’t exactly how Sihyeon hoped things would go. Far from it honestly.

 

“That could have gone better.” Jiwon says before she can. Sihyeon nods with a small sigh and then smiles as brightly as she can. There’s no sense in being defeated. Sure the whole exchange could have gone better. At least she did speak to Yoorim without falling completely apart.

 

“Yes, but at least I spoke to her. This means I can try again and maybe even give her the letter.”

 

Jiwon smiles. “Of course you can. You got this, Syeon. Next time Yoorim’s yours for sure.”

 

Sihyeon did feel more confident. No matter what she was going to tell Yoorim about her feelings. There was a very good reason why Sihyeon was in a bit of a rush to say something. She wanted to let her feelings be known because a very special day was coming. Yoorim just had to know how she felt before….


 

“Valentine’s Day?” Heo Yoorim whispers in slight shock as both Eunji and Serim finally tell her why they dragged her off. She honestly didn’t know what to think. This was what had been so important that her friends dragged her away from Sihyeon. Serim and Eunji were going to have to elaborate.

 

“Yes, what are your plans.” Serim speaks. “Because Eunji and I were thinking we do a girls thing, you know go out, have dinner. Unless Eunji ends up asking Park Jiwon out, then I guess it’ll be just you and me, Yoorim.”

 

“I…” Eunji looks stunned, her eyes wide as she starts laughing nervously. “No, you mean unless Yoorim asks Kim Sihyeon out. Because I’m pretty sure that’s what was going to happen before we interrupted.”

 

Yoorim honestly wasn’t sure what would have happened had she not been interrupted. She would have simply been glad to talk to Sihyeon more. Only that didn’t happen. She also doesn’t know if she should hope too much. Since she’s half sure Sihyeon must have something going on with Jiwon. Though she hopes not, not just for her sake but because she knows Eunji has a clear crush on the other girl. 

 

“I’m not sure if I can ask her out.”

 

Serim and Eunji gasp. They can’t believe Yoorim said she doesn’t think she can ask Sihyeon out. Their friend is probably one of the bravest people they’ve ever met. What is she even saying?

 

“What do you mean?” Serim wonders. “Don’t you like her?”

 

“I like her, of course. I just don’t think I can.” Yoorim doesn’t elaborate further and they don’t pry. All they do is give their friend a comforting hug. Yoorim will come to them when she feels comfortable sharing.

 

“Just in case you were nervous for some reason.” Eunji says comfortingly. “There’s no way she’ll turn you down, Yoorim.”

 

That did make Yoorim feel better, and she thanks her friends for their encouragement. She still wouldn’t ask Sihyeon out unless she was sure the other girl was single. Maybe she could ask Yiren to find out since Yiren was also close friends with Sihyeon. Yoorim didn’t want to just give up without a real reason.

 

And Valentine’s Day was soon…

 

However, Wang Yiren was a hard girl to track down with dance classes keeping her busy and other extracurricular activities she had going on. It wasn’t all that easy for Yoorim to find her. But that was okay. Because Wang Yiren was already on the move and trying to help since she knew for a fact Sihyeon had a thing for Yoorim.

 

“What did you say?” Sihyeon asks the following afternoon. She had to be sure she heard Yiren correctly. 

 

“I could give Yoorim your letter.” Yiren explains. As Yiren is friends with both of them, She i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter