210125

Nathan

A teukchul clichéd story wherein...

 

The shy guy Leeteuk decided to come forward and confess to the cool guy Heechul and he was so nervous he could actually cry. And, well, he wasn’t really expecting anything good since he knows a lot have confessed to Heechul so he already accepted that he wouldn't stand a chance at all. However, Heechul caught him off guard by saying that he actually liked him too making Leeteuk's face gradually turn into a state of red. He started to cry real hard when Heechul's words registered to him, to the point that he couldn't breathe properly all because he was so shocked and happy. A smiling Heechul simply embraced him because Leeteuk’s reaction was so damn cute and he kept whispering “Aigoo, why are you crying? Didn’t I just say I like you too, Leeteuk-ah?” but Leeteuk stubbornly kept his face hidden so his answer came in a muffled “Because Heechullie said he likes me.” and oh, Heechul's heart just melt at that.

 

Now, every time they celebrate their anniversary, Heechul would always, always bring that incident up and then Leeteuk would become be so embarrassed and annoyed that he'd ask Heechul to stop. Heechul, though, would always just reply with “But my baby was so cute then!” which just brings out a pouty Leeteuk yet he'd still nod whilst muttering a soft “But Teukie was scared and nervous.” and of course, Heechul can’t help but kiss the pout away and God, the child-like giggle he’d hear from his Leeteuk would be enough to warm his heart.