1975

anagepisis
Please log in to read the full chapter

Spain but silent S

 

Being with Kim Jisoo used to be euphoric. 

When was the first time they've met again? Oh right, they've met in college, the era where you should focus on your course, but instead of focusing on your course, you found yourself loving and focused on this particular person who you, somehow, realized she gave you colors. 

Chaeyoung was red. 

Jisoo was blue. 

And when both of them collided like how the moon kissed the sea in the dark. It was magnificent, but as time went by, the sun had to shine, and the moon had to leave the sea. It doesn’t make sense. This doesn’t make sense at all, but they had to be apart.

Loving Kim Jisoo used to be an easy task. She didn’t even need to try, but as time passed by, Chaeyoung came to find it hard. 

When did she start to feel this way? 

Maybe it's where the both of them have to meet up somewhere and when Chaeyoung sees her, the adrenaline rush she used to feel wasn't there anymore. Maybe it's where she realized that she could live a day without talking to Jisoo or maybe it's where she realized that she doesn't want to talk to the brunette at all.

Or maybe it's where she realized that everything Jisoo does that she used to adore is now slowly making her feel annoyed inside.

Since when did the seed grow like a wild thunderous plant inside her?

It horrifies her. It horrified her so much, because what is she even thinking? Of course she loves Jisoo, she wants to be with Jisoo, always, so why did it come to denial?

Somehow, inside Chaeyoung, she came to push every single thought away, refusing to acknowledge it, until it eventually gets too much, overwhelming her, and she has to ask herself, is this what she really wants? 

And just like that, Chaeyoung found herself not being happy whenever she sees Jisoo, not wanting to see Jisoo at all, and finding excuses to not hangout, because Chaeyoung couldn't bear to look Jisoo in the eyes. 

This. This person who loves me so much, who cares for me, and thinks I feel the same, and I've tried to hold on, but I just couldn't anymore.

Since when did she start feeling sick when Jisoo tells h

Please log in to read the full chapter