Kim doesn't like Black Coffees

Barista Park & CEO Kim

She, who gets her orders wrong, but doesn't say anything about it.

Jisoo doesn't like coffee. Specially Black Coffee. Even though she goes everyday to a coffee shop, she wasn't there for the coffee. Instead, she was there for the tea. The Herbal tea that she loves from the bottom of her heart.

"You're here again," Jisoo smiles at the Barista in front of her.

The cute, strawberry blonde barista who has a heavy aussie accent, and Jisoo guessed the girl probably came from Australia, because of her accent. 

"Yes, I am here again..." Jisoo replied, taking out her wallet from her pocket to take the bills, but before the brunette could get the bills out from the wallet. A voice stopped her, "It's okay. Today, it's on the house, Jisoo."

Jisoo blinked rapidly at the strawberry blonde who flashed the sweetest smile. Okay, that was the most sweetest smile Jisoo have ever seen since she was born. She felt honored. 

"Okay... T-Thank you Chaeyoung..." She stuttered, cursing at herself mentally afterwards.

Chaeyoung giggled,  blushing slightly, "Same as usual?" Jisoo nodded, flashing a smile to the strawberry blonde. 

Chaeyoung nodded her head at the brunette before turning her back to make Jisoo's order. Jisoo was still standing in the counter, waiting for her order, and just now, she's only staring at the strawberry blonde's back trailing it down to her . Chaeyoung was preparing her order in a playful manner, bouncing her buttcheeks as she follows the rhythm of the song that echoed throughout the coffee shop.

Jisoo blushed, Okay, she should stop staring though she deeply admits. Everything about the strawberry blonde looked so y. From the bottom to the top.

"You know, I still wondered why you liked Black Coffee..." Jisoo snapped at herself, looking up to meet the strawberry blonde's eyes.

She doesn't. In fact, Jisoo hates Black Coffee from the bottom of her heart. Hate is a strong word, so she'll rephrase that. She dislikes the taste of Black Coffee. It's bitter and Jisoo doesn't like bitter things. She also doesn't like sweet things, she just prefers between the two and of course, Chaeyoung doesn't know that.

It's been months already. Everyday, she would always stop by at the coffee shop to get her favorite drink, but instead of getting her favorite drink. She got the opposite instead. She wanted to tell Chaeyoung. Trust her, she really wanted to tell the strawberry blonde, but how can she tell the strawberry blonde when Chaeyoung looked so excited  and happy that she remembers Jisoo's drink correctly

"Here you go," Chaeyoung smiles at her one last time with a wink. Handing the drink to Jisoo. Jisoo took the drink without hesitation, slightly hiding her face, so the strawberry blonde wouldn't see her in beet red. As she hid her face, she glaced at the side where Chaeyoung just wrote her name in. 

Jisoo <3

Even her handwriting looked so y.

Okay, she should stop. 

"Thanks Chae," Jisoo says, flashing a smile one last time before walking to her favorite seat. 

This is stupid. Okay, she knows she have to correct the strawberry blonde, but how could she? She doesn't have the heart to break the excitement and happiness Chaeyoung feels whenever she get Jisoo's orders right. 

Jisoo sighs, shifting her gaze at the black coffee then back to the book she bought with her.

Okay, she'll just endure this. It's worth it anyway. To see Chaeyoung's big smiles. Yeah, she's worth it. God, she's just plain hopeless when it comes to pursuing her crush in the counter.