I Don't Need You

I Don't Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being left alone in bed after a night of fantastic was really pathetic isn't it? It would've been understandable if it was just a one night stand, but the one who left him alone like this was his own boyfriend. That's why Nichkhun's eyes immediately flutter open when he felt the warmth of Minjun's body was gone. And when he sat up, he realized that Minjun was not even in the room anymore. There was no trace of him anymore what so ever.

 

Nichkhun sighed, this wasn't the first time Minjun left him immediately. The man has been doing it for the last six months and it started to make Khun wonder where he went anyway? Minjun lives with him in this house, and has been for the last four years. So there was no way Minjun could be staying somewhere else, and most of his friends are married, or own houses where they can't fit guests. So where was the older man staying at?

 

He stood up from the bed and made his way downstairs to the kitchen, in hopes that he will see his boyfriend there, making breakfast for both of them, with his messy hair. But he was greeted by an empty kitchen. Nichkhun pouted, did his boyfriend really leave him just like that again? At this point what was the reason he kept coming home if he was just gonna leave again in the morning.

 

He poured himself a glass of water and made his way towards the living room, but stopped in the middle of the hallway. He stopped directly in front of the office, knowing there was a slight chance of Minjun being there, the thai man decided to knock on the door.

 

"Minjunnie? I'm gonna enter~" He announced while turning the doorknob. Maybe Minjun would be here sitting in front of his computer due to sudden work, and then he'll ask Nichkhun to make him breakfast while he finishes up so they can eat breakfast together.

 

But that image quickly disappeared as Nichkhun realized there was nobody in there. He immediately slammed the door shut after that.

 

When he entered the living room, he sat on the sofa and immediately took his phone that he left at the coffee table last night. When he opened it, he wasn't shocked to see 99+ texts from Minjun. And he wasn't in the mood to open it either, it was probably going to be filled with a bunch of sorry! , boss told me to go to the office immediately, Or khunnie i'll make it up to you darling .

 

He rolled his eyes, it was the same pattern as usual, he was already tired of it. So instead of wasting his time answering Minjun's texts he decided to call his best friend instead, maybe go and hang out with him today.

 

Beep..

Beep..

Beep..

 

"Hello?.."

 

"Taec! How are you man, hey let's hang out today" Nichkhun immediately went to the point, he didn't want to be bored for the day, and Taecyeon was always a fun person to hangout with.

 

"Today? Khun i-.. Huh?? I'm talking with Khun right now Woo" 

 

Nichkhun groaned, he forgot that Taecyeon wasn't the free man he used to be, now whenever he invited the tall man to hang out, there would always be a plus one from Taecyeon. He wasn't even like this when he first dated Minjun, so he wonders why those two act like they can't be separated for just a second.

 

He heard a faint voice in the background and he knows what Wooyoung was asking, "Yes Woo.. you can come with us, i don't mind". A cheer and a loud Thanks Khun was heard in the background. Nichkhun chuckled softly at how cute Wooyoung acted and shaked his head.

 

"Taec i didn't know you were a buy one get one free with Wooyoung now" He joked as he got up to walk back to his room.

 

Taecyeon laughed on the other line, "Well i guess we're meant to be..".

 

"But I mean, you and Minjun aren't a bad couple either, you know!" Nichkhun was picking an outfit to wear when Taecyeon decided to say that, and he almost dropped his phone when he heard it.

 

"Well.. not as good as you and Wooyoung though.."

 

"Nobody can beat me and Wooyoung when it comes to being affectionate" Taecyeon laughed.

 

They talked for a little bit more before his friend decided he should start getting ready. They agreed for Nichkhun to be picked up at 12pm and said their goodbyes. After having that phone call with Taecyeon, he couldn't help but feel jealous at the new couple, he wished he and Minjun was still as affectionate as them. But they had already passed the honeymoon stage. Now it felt like Minjun was only here for the (which Nichkhun wasn't complaining about, who knew a man like Minjun could be so good in the bedroom).

 

But he misses the days where they were openly affectionate, or the times where their friends would call them gross because they kept doing lovey dovey stuff in public. Maybe he just missed spending time with Minjun, it seems like the older has been busy lately so it wasn't his place to complain since maybe even Minjun didn't want this either. But he just wishes that Minjun would make time for him, even if it was just 20 minutes, that would be enough.

 

He didn't expect Taecyeon to arrive perfectly at 12pm so he had to get ready a little bit faster since his friend was apparently already waiting outside. Nichkhun double checked everything in case he forgot something when he left, but thankfully he had everything so he quickly went outside to meet up with Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

 

The two already waved at him from the car when he took a step out of his house, he waved back at them before locking the door and immediately jogging towards the car. When he got in the car he greeted the two with the usual small talk, the car ride was lively, it was filled with laughter and had a good atmosphere, well that was until Wooyoung decided to ask..

 

"Hyung, where's Minjun hyung? You didn't invite him?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter