Chapter 1

Nobody puts Baek in the corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek baby come on let me stay the night" Lucas smiles his big smile towards his boyfriend as he stands on the tiled roof of the conservatory  just outside Baekhyuns bedroom window.

"Lucas I can't my parents can come in at any minute and catch us" Baekhyun keeps looking at the door making sure nobody is coming as he tries so hard to make his boyfriend leave.

"Come on baby I will be super quiet and I can hide under the bed or in your private bathroom. We can wait till they go to bed and then I can join you in bed" Lucas climbs back in the room to Baekhyun's surprise as he pulls the smaller in for a kiss. "You liked me staying the other night holding you in my arms" Lucas playfully says while wrapping his arms around Baekhyun's waist pulling him in closer before kissing  his delicate neck.

"My parents where not here then. They could walk in any minute Lucas please"  Baekhyun begins to panic more now as he can hear footsteps along the wooden hallway just outside his room.

Diving under the bed Lucas hides as a knock comes to Baekhyun's door as he sits on his bed pretending to be doing his college essay. "Come in" he shouts as his father steps inside. "Your mother and I are heading out for the night as its our anniversary. Behave and don't get up to any trouble ok. Luhan will be home late so we will see you in the morning" Baekhyun nods hardly hearing the rest of his father's words as he is too busy hoping he doesn't notice his boyfriend hiding under the bed.

"Are you staying anywhere nice tonight?" Baekhyun asks as his father steps in the room more making his way over to the bed. "I'm taking your mother out for dinner and then we are staying in a 5 star hotel so please for the love of god don't cause any problems for your brother tonight please your mother and I want to enjoy our evening and not get phone calls from the neighbours complaining about you too"

"I have a lot on for college dad I promise there will be no trouble now shouldn't you be going to get ready for your night with mom" Baekhyun guides his father out of the room closing the door behind him as he takes a deep breath and releases it delighted that his father didn't see his boyfriend.

"Oh is this your diary?" he hears Lucas from under the bed making him rush towards the bed dropping to his knees and looking under. "Dont you dare read that" Baekhyun grabs it free from his boyfriends hands and places it in his bottom drawer of his locker.

"I wouldn't read it baby so don't worry but since your mum and dad are heading out tonight that could mean one thing" Lucas wiggles his eyebrows as he pulls the smaller into his body before kissing him. "It means they are going out nothing more" Baekhyun looks up as Lucas pouts making Baekhyun laugh as his cuteness. "Come on baby let tonight be the night please" Baekhyun breaks free from his boyfriend's arms and sits on the bed with his head lowered. Lucas drops to his knees in front of Baekhyun grabbing both his hands.

"Come on baby we said we would try it. We can light candles and make the night special for you"  Lucas waits as Baekhyun looks up at him. "I know we said we would try but I'm not so sure if I'm ready yet" Baekhyun looks back down again as Lucas grabs his chin making him look back up before moving in for a kiss. "OK well how about I spend the night and we can watch some movies and just spend time together and if happens it happens no pressure". Baekhyun smiles as he likes the idea. "OK well come back later when they have gone that way I can get some work done without you distracting me" Baekhyun gets up from the bed and watches as Lucas climbs out the window and stands just outside again on the small rooftop."See you later then beautiful " Lucas winks as he climbs down and rushes off making sure not to be seen by Baekhyun's parents.

"Crazy guy" Baekhyun giggles to himself as he sits and wonders should tonight be the night he fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter