Chapter 7

The Way We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seasons changed since that time. Summer ended and now spring flower began to bloom. Wendy continued with her life, but she couldn’t avoid a feeling of emptiness. She knows she made her friends worried about her. The way she just stands and mopping around her stores, she didn’t even want to stay longer at her house because of the memories that keep attacking her.

Wendy closes her store early today because they need to do an audit. They are currently having dinner now after finishing their work.

“So, are you guys now officially a couple?” Wendy asked Seulgi and Joy. “What took you guys so long?” Wendy then quickly continues when she saw Seulgi open “Don’t you ever dare try to tell me that was not a date, Seulgi!”

“I’m not going to say that. Joy already mad at me for not recognise it as a date.” Seulgi pouted.

“Well, it’s basically Seulgi-unnie fault they take it too long. She’s too slow.” Yeri joins in.

“I’m not!”

“Yes, you’re.” Joy agreed at Yeri, “You don’t know how frustrate I’m when you continue to deny we were on the date before.” Seulgi continues to sulk but then smiles so big after Joy kisses her.

“How about you, Yeri-ah?”

“I’m happy being single. Watching the couples around me struggling is entertaining enough for me.” Yeri smirked at them.

“How’s your date with Jennie, Unnie?” asked Joy curiously.

“It’s good.” Jennie is one of Eric singer. He introduces her when he asked Wendy to visit his workplace for recording (Wendy do it just for fun). They hit off as soon as they know each other. Wendy likes spending her time with Jennie even though she still feels the emptiness in her life, but she told herself she needed to move on.

“Are you guys dating now or is it still on the ‘friend with benefit’ phase?” Joy asked.

Wendy shakes her head, “I don’t want to start any relationship, Joy. Jennie also didn’t want it as she needs to focus on her projects. We talked about this on our last date.”

“But you like spending your time with her, right?”

“I do. I wouldn’t do ‘friend with benefit’ thing with her if I don’t like her.”

“But you still like Irene, which is why you don’t want to start a relationship with Jennie.” Yeri guessing Wendy reason.

“Unnie-“

“I know, Joy. I know I need to move on, and I will. I just need time.”

-

She spent her day off by walking around Casa Loma when she noticed a crowded around the places. She made her way to investigate the crowded and see there's filming happen.

As she comes closer, Wendy noticed Irene walking across the grass. She looked beautiful in her suits and her hair coloured light brown. Suddenly, as if she knew Wendy watching her, Irene looked up and saw Wendy. Her faces showed a surprise, while Wendy smiled at her nervously. And then Irene comes over to where Wendy was with a crowd of people following her behind.

“This is a surprise.” Irene started.

“Yeah, I don’t know you’re filming here.”

“Canada is the last scenes that we need to be filmed for the movie,” Irene said

“Irene, we need to go. They are ready.” Someone interrupted them, it was one of the film people.

“I’m sorry, Wendy. Today is our last day filming.”

“Right, I’ll just leave then.”

“Wait!” Irene stopped her, “Why don’t you wait for a while? We have a lot of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter