Chapter 6

The Way We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy lazily Irene arms as she watched Irene sleep in her arms. She knows Irene is beautiful in her daily looks, but now, when she’s with only a sheet covering her, Irene looks so breath-taking. Although Wendy preferred when Irene is completely bare, without anything to cover her up. Those are the images she wants to remember.

It has been three days since Irene stayed at her house. They spent it either talking about their lives, helping Irene with her lines, or having on any surfaces available at Wendy’s house. She thinks there is not a single surface in her house that they haven’t blessed yet. Just thinking about their activities is enough to put a red on her face.

“Hmm, why your face is red?” asked Irene hoarsely as she woken up from her slumber, she then kisses Wendy. “Morning.”

“Morning, Hyun,” Wendy said huskily. “I just thinking about how lucky I am to see and touch your gorgeous body.”

“You should be because only selected people can touch me like this.”

“And I’m grateful.” Wendy then moves the sheet that covers Irene body and began moving her hands seductively around the actress’s side.

“Mmm, you shouldn’t start something you can’t finish.”

“Who said I can’t finish it?” Wendy turned them around so she can be on top of Irene and start kissing Irene with so much passion. Wendy's bedroom was filled with loud moans as they make love.

-

“That was a good way to start a morning,” Irene said breathlessly after she comes down from the .

“See, I can finish what I started,” Wendy said smugly.

“You did.” Irene gave Wendy a small kiss, keep kissing her because Irene can’t get enough of Wendy’s lips.

“I just remembered, why didn’t you tell me you know Taeyeon,” asked Wendy as she moved away from Irene kisses.

“Did you have to bring another woman when we're and just had ?” Irene complains.

“Sorry, I told you I just remembered it now.”

“I can’t just tell people that I know Kim Taeyeon. Jessica-Unnie will kill me if I do that. You don’t want to be on her bad side. She’s scary.” Irene shuddered; she knows how protective Jessica is of her wife.

“I can see that,” Wendy remembered the first time she saw Jessica. Jessica can kill anyone with just her eyes. “But still, I made fool of myself in front of my favourite singer.” Wendy pouted.

“Well, Unnie said you’re funny so I think you’re doing fine.” Irene kissed Wendy pout lips then prepare to leave the bed. “Don’t move from the bed,” Irene said as she looks back at Wendy.

“Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter