Spy kids

Emily

 

7th June 2006

Emily lays on the living room floor with a book in her hands. She tries to read it but after a couple of sentences she groans and slams it closed on the floor. She hadn't seen Soohyun Oppa all week, He wasn't getting back until after she had gone to bed and left before she woke up.

I'm so bored.” She whines wiggling about the floor.

Nice worm impersonation.” Hana had came downstairs to get a drink and found her sister wiggling about the floor liking very unhappy. She lays down next to Emily, both of them staying in silence.

I miss Oppa.” Emily pouts curling into Hana's side into some sort of sideways cuddle.

So do I.” Hana sighs and cuddles in closer to her sister. “Oo I know!” Hana suddenly jumps up pulling Emily with her. “We're going to go have some fun.”

I don't want to. Let me stay here and sulk.”

Nope. We are going to spy on the Good entertainment trainees.”

Yay! We'll see Oppa.”

Yes we will, but he wont see us. Come one lets get changed.”

Why?”

We can't spy in un-black clothes.”

Your grammar is atrocious.”

They went of to get changed coming back soon after dressed completely in black. Both wore black skinny jeans a black vest top and matching black jackets.

We look the same.” Hana giggles as she puts her arm full of toys on the sofa. For Christmas Hana had asked for a spy set. The other children had looked at their parents in confusion as Hana unwrapped it wondering what they where thinking. I mean giving a child like Hana a spy set just spells trouble.

She straps a spy watch onto her wrist which is pretty much a normal plastic watch made to look cool. It also has a recording option, so you can record a conversation without anyone knowing. She put a star necklace on that doubled up as a camera.

Hey you have to have gadgets too.” She pouts at Emily who was giggling at her very serious looking sister.

I'll put some on soon don't worry. I'm going to go get a backpack, knowing you you'd want to take all the gadgets and we wont be able to wear them all.”

We need them all.”

Thought so.” Emily went off to fetch a black backpack out of the storage cupboard, when she returned Hana was wearing over half of the spy stuff looking a lot like a cyborg.

Um... You can't wear all that.”

I need it.”

You need 'see in the dark goggles' in mid day?” Hana pouts but hands over the goggles so Emily could put them in her bag.



 

 

Um How are we going to find Oppa?” Emily looks up at the huge 'Good entertainment' building. It would be impossible to find someone without it taking all day to do so.

Easy. I put a tracking devise in his bag last night.” Hana had thought ahead, she knew her sister was upset so had planned it all. The night before she woke up, snuck into Soohyun's room and put a tracker in his bag. She took the small JPS like thing out of the backpack and taps on some buttons. Sure enough a flashing arrow appears telling them to walk forwards. Seeing as they couldn't walk through doors they ignored the arrow and stated from inside the building.

Walking behind a bulky man they both easily snuck past the security. They wouldn't have done so, so easily if a bunch of big bang fan girls hadn't been causing trouble outside.

(Big bang will be with the 'good entertainment' agency for the sake of the story. I know they are really 'YG entertainment'.)

The man suddenly turned a corner leaving the girls out in the open. Hoping no one saw them they ran into the empty elevator and pressed a random button making the elevator doors slowly slide closed.

The elevator stops on the 4th floor, the girls hearts pound. If the doors open and there is someone on the other side, their little spy trip would be over before they had the chance so see Oppa.

The doors slide open to show no one was their. They sighed in relief but quickly recovered when the heard voices.

What way do we run? I can't tell where the voices are coming from.” Hana panics in a whisper, fear in her eyes. Emily hold out her gadget watch, that isn't really a watch at all. It's a sound tracker. She holds her wrist out and slowly turns around the bars on the watches screen get higher the louder the noise is.

Lets go that way.” She drags Hana down the quieter hall way and through a door.

What are you doing in here?”