blooming

blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

irene knew she wasn’t supposed to feel like this, but there was a burning sensation in her stomach. she was sitting in her bed, biggest bedroom of the dorm but she was still yearning for something, something or someone that was missing.

the three other members were here with her: wendy, joy and yeri. all in their own respective bedrooms doing their own business, but regardless of what they were doing, there was still a hole in heart. 

she slowly got dressed into a hoodie and sweats, knowing the place she was going had the most comforting aura to it. once she stepped out into the night, she realized there was a small drizzle and the chilly air brought her to shiver. while the place she hoped to get to was quite close, she still flagged down a taxi for her own health, not wanting to catch a cold and spread it to her members.

it was a silent night, the drizzle gently tapping on the windows of the sleek car. when she arrived, she paid the man off and hurried into the tall luxurious building. the front desk man had seen her already so many times he did not glance twice at her when he saw her, despite her not living in the occupancy of the building.

walking into the elevator with her slightly damp hair and hoodie, she pressed the floor number and let her ears go numb as the machine ascended and stopped with a ding!

she hopped out and fled to the very familiar door, a delicious scent wafting from underneath it. she bit her lip and paused as she was about to knock on the door.

maybe it’s a bad time? 

but she remembered the words from her last visit and let out a breath. a few very soft knocks on the carved door rang out with her fist. she stood there huddled in her own arms, gently shivering from the cold she had endured minutes ago but she knew it was going to be okay soon.

half a minute had passed and irene thought maybe this was a bad time. but just as she was about to turn and take her leave, the door heaved open and that beautiful husky voice of hers rang out.

“unnie?”

irene turned to the owner and smiled gently,

“hi seul.”

seulgi moved away from the entrance to her new home and let the shivering girl in.

“unnie, what are you doing here? you’re shivering...” seulgi mumbled as she placed the tiny girl onto her beautiful white couch, took off her wet clothing and covered her with a weighted blanket.

irene shrugged at the question, almost shy underneath her member’s gaze.

seulgi stood, watching ire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter