Daesang Meal

Bon 2021
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note:

 

Disclaimer: 100% Imagination and fiction. Inspired by Episode 547.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Omo!” Ji Hyo gasped upon seeing their lunch as she entered Jong Kook’s “house” for the day. The staff weren’t kidding when they said they prepared chicken s, almonds, and protein shakes for her health-conscious boyfriend.

 

“Ah there she is!” Seok Jin exclaimed.

 

“Ji Hyo-ah, wanna try some?” Dong Hoon offered her a glass of protein shake.

 

Ji Hyo still couldn’t hide the surprise on her face. Curious with Dong Hoon’s invitation, she sat sandwiched herself in between him and Jong Kook to inspect the other items on the table.

 

“Daebak,” she breathed.

 

“It’s punishment, noona.” Kwangsoo muttered, “The chicken’s bland.”

 

“You’ve been volunteering for punishments since you went to the mudflat,” Dong Hoon said.

 

“And he’ll end up taking the punishment later,” Jong Kook declared.

 

Kwangsoo scowled at his hyungs and turned to Ji Hyo to ask a more important question, “Noona, do you still have some food left?”

 

Before Ji Hyo could reply, Jong Kook had already cut her, “Yah, shouldn’t you be enjoying your time at the other house?”

 

Ji Hyo gaped at him. While she was anticipating that he’d for picking food over him, she wasn’t expecting he’d sulk over it. It was just a game for crying out loud. In fact, she wasn’t planning on betraying him today. Can’t she enjoy her lunch in peace?

 

“Ah, jinja oppa. It’s just a game,” she whined.

 

“Too late to say that now,” Dong Hoon commented.

 

“Mwoh?” Ji Hyo furrowed her brows, “Oppa, if it weren’t for your food options, you know I wouldn’t hesitate to be here.”

 

“Ara,” Jong Kook took an almond and popped it inside his mouth.

 

“How different is that from the deal earlier, okay arasso?” Kwangsoo pointed his chopsticks at him.

 

“No one’s following the contract,” Jong Kook countered, claiming that Jae Suk wasn’t even abiding by their rules.

 

“Hyung, you’re not following the contract,” Dong Hoon complained.

 

“He doesn’t follow anyone,” Seok Jin affirmed.

 

“AHHHH,” Ji Hyo suddenly yawned loudly without warning and interrupted Seok Jin’s remark. Their mini argument paused and was replaced with laughter.

 

“Noona, wake up,” Kwangsoo reache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter