Shampoo

Bon 2021
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note:

Took the prompt generated challenge: Jong Kook holding Ji Hyo very close, close enough to smell her hair. He whispered into Ji Hyo’s ear: “I don’t like your new shampoo.”

Disclaimer: 100% Imagination and fiction. Inspired by Episodes 543 - 544.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoo Jae Suk scrunched his nose as soon as he stepped his foot on the set of Running Man that morning. A startling yet faint unfamiliar scent had welcomed him despite having two masks covering his nose. Glancing around the room and based on the looks of the staff, it seems like he’s the only person who has taken notice of the strange smell. He brushed it aside thinking that it might just be one of the crew members’ new perfume or probably his sensitive nose might’ve been acting up too.

 

He shook his head, trying to get rid of the scent completely when Kim Jong Kook arrived and caught him in the act. His muscled-maknae raised his brow at him.

 

“What’s the matter, hyung?” Jong Kook asked, wondering if he had missed out on something.

 

“Can you smell that?” Jae Suk squeezed his face once more, shutting his eyes and then opening them wide, in another failed attempt to wipe away the scent’s trace.

 

“Smell what?” Jong Kook furrowed his brows together and pulled his mask down to confirm Jae Suk’s suspicion.

 

“I think someone’s wearing a new perfume,” Jae Suk claimed.

 

Jong Kook inhaled deeply but couldn’t pinpoint what Jae Suk was referring to, “I don’t smell anything new or weird, hyung.”

 

“Ahh, nevermind. Don’t mind me. It must be my nose again,” Jae Suk waved his hand and tightened his mask.

 

“If it’s bothering you, I think my stylist has this essential oil that helps her with her headaches. Do you want me to borrow that for you?” Jong Kook offered.

 

“Ani, it’s alright. I was just surprised with the unfamiliar scent.”

 

“Arasso. I need to head to the toilet first before I go to the sound director.”

 

“Take your time. I heard Seok Jin hyung’s already hogging him and the poor young lady who’s in-charge of putting his mic today. He wouldn’t shut up about the time he earned from his investment some time ago,” Jae Suk suggested.

 

“You mean several years ago,” Jong Kook chuckled. “It hasn’t been long since he’d been this excited for an episode theme.”

 

“That is until his luck ruins it all,” Jae Suk instantly fired back.

 

Jong Kook laughed and nodded, causing several heads to turn towards their direction.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Stocks.

 

What did Song Ji Hyo know of it? 

 

None, except for the fact that Jee Seok Jin had been bragging about his knowledge and personal experience on it for the last 11 years.

 

She stared mindlessly at the data flashed on the screen, without a clue on how to go about today’s episode.

 

Observing everyone in the room, it seems like Seok Jin was the only confident player among the members. Everyone else, including Jae Suk, was carefully studying the available information as they tried to recall the relevant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter