Sooyeon

Bon 2021
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: Based from Episode 538. 100% imagination and fiction.

 

No one really knows for sure if Jong Kook called Ji Hyo, “Sooyeon”, but at least we can channel our imaginations into fiction hahaha. Enjoy!

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyeon.

 

Jong Kook hardly ever called Ji Hyo by her real name— even when she carried her given name Sung Im then, he had always been cautious about blurting it out in public. In fact, they had sworn into an agreement that Sooyeon was something that he can only use when it’s just the two of them, which was totally fine since it was his special term of endearment for her whether it was for teasing or making her feel loved.

 

In instances where Jong Kook couldn’t help and let out a minor slip of addressing her as “Sooyeon” out in the open, he would often get himself in trouble as their friends would join in to make fun of them, or worse, provoke and unleash bad Ji Hyo. To protect their friends and his girlfriend from stirring inconvenience during filming, he does his best to keep in step with their deal much to her relief.

 

It had been quite a long time since Jong Kook had accidentally done this. In his defense, he was caught off guard when he saw Jae Suk scream from opening the designated dressing room. It had dawned on him that his girlfriend was there and was currently changing her clothes when their hyung had accidentally walked in. Kwangsoo was quick to react and yelled at Jae Suk. Hence, this sparked a series of scolding from the cast and a powerful kick from Jong Kook that led to a series of beating from Jong Kook and the men.

 

Somewhere in the middle of the chaos, Ji Hyo had entered the scene and took part in berating Jae Suk. Jong Kook had uttered her name and completely forgot that his mic was . It was a spur of the moment that neither him nor Ji Hyo noticed. It was only when Jae Suk approached them during the break that Seok Jin had nagged Bo Pil for since his stylist finally came through, and repeatedly apologized for the incident when the next slip of his tongue had ensued.

 

“Ji Hyo-ah, I’m really sorry for walking in like that. I swear I didn’t know that you were in there,” Jae Suk embarrassingly admitted.

 

Ji Hyo laughed together with Jong Kook and So Min.

 

“Oppa, gwenchana. It’s no big deal. You were really funny. I think I was more startled when you screamed,” Ji Hyo giggled.

 

“It doesn’t feel like it. Aye, Kook Jong, couldn’t control his streng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter