Being Born Like This

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIFFANY POV

 

Why am I being born like this? Why am I different from others? Why am I being hated by my own mother? She died because of me, she can't afford to have a child like me so she killed herself, why am I being hated by my mother? I always cried when I can't get what I want "A Mother's Love" but father often filled me with affection but I can't meet his expectation to be the next heir of our company because I'm like this and he can't afford to let everything go down and failed miserably so he hired someone to cure me. Why he can't accept me naturally? Because I'm like this? Because I'm not perfect human being? He's frustrated over me so he rarely come home for me because he's too busy managing his businesses so I often alone all by myself so I decided to change everything about myself and being outside makes me somewhat free until I met Dr. Kim TaeYeon. She's very cold yet lovely doctor of mine and the one father hired for me, I enjoyed being with her because she plays with me although she really hates it, she fully accepted me, love me dearly and I started to loved her too, it's the best thing happen to me when we become a real couple, she attends my needs and I even met her younger sister, Hayeon who has the same illness with me, I love them so much and TaeYeon's past makes me love her even more.

 

 


"Are you done, honey?" She called while I'm fixing my clothes inside the bathroom, I often sleepover at her house when father was in a business trip.

 

 


"I'm almost done." I yelled happily while I'm done fixing my floral dress and ready to go for our date.

 

 


"What happen to honey?" She opens the door without permission and got a frown from her face when I'm not calling her by our pet names, she hates it and I think she's getting clingy over me but I don't dislike it.

 

 


"I'm done. Let's go." I smile at her and loves to but she will never slip it off as she gently pushes me on the wall.

 

 


"I'm not done with you, missy." I gulp when she leans her face to mine and I know I'm in a big trouble with her sulking behavior over the sweet things between us that I always forgot especially the pet names.

 

 

"I think we're gonna be late now." I gulp and cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter