San

You came with the waves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                                         

Taeyong woke up when light burst into the room because he forgot to cover the blinds. He shook his head and took a deep breath as he felt the weight on his chest. Opening his sleepy eyes, he screamed as the smiling face of Yuta appeared before him. "God, I took the merman under my roof." He thought and rolled his eyes as Yuta started giggling.

 

"What are you doing?" Taeyong asked hoarsely as he sat up and would almost knock the boy off his body, but not quite understanding why he embraced him to hold him in place.

 

His cheeks flushed as he realized the position they were in. Yuta was now straddling him, clinging to his neck, and Taeyong's arms were on the boy's narrow waist. The merman stared at him curiously and slowly raised his hand to touch Taeyong's nose and cheeks with his fingertips.

 

"Wow, you are quite handsome." The boy whispered in fascination, brushing the wayward strands of hair from Taeyong's face, whose heart began to beat like mad. “Your skin is a bit dry. Maybe you will try to use algae? They are great, look!" That said, Yuta grabbed the Korean's hand and placed it on his cheek. "How it feels?" He asked smiling, more shyly this time.

 

Lee looked at him closely, analyzing every aspect of the merman's face. His skin was soft and delicate, as smooth to the touch as cotton. His eyes were full of joy glittering at those of his. Yuta had plump lips, slightly pink and straight white teeth, which he bragged when he grinned. His fair hair, slightly wavy framed his face, making him look like an angel.

 

Taeyong thought of himself as quite good-looking, but couldn't say the same about the merman. Yuta wasn't just attractive. He was cute, beautiful, delightful, wonderful, and without hesitating any longer, he began to think about how the blush would look on his round face, or what his voice would sound if he begged to be given more. The thought made Taeyong come closer to Yuta, their faces millimeters apart, almost ready to meet in a kiss, but they were interrupted by a loud alarm clock sound.

 

Taeyong shook himself out of the world of imagination and, terrified of what might have happened, pushed Yuta away with such force that the poor boy fell to the floor, and he ran to the bathroom and slammed himself in it with a bang. The merman gave him a hostile look and, with a pain in his back, rose from the cold floor to crawl to the kitchen.

 

Taeyong joined him several minutes later, refreshed and dressed in his casual clothes. Yuta watched closely as he was preparing breakfast and gave him a questioning look as the Korean put the plate into the microwave and after a while, he took it out and set it in front of him.

 

"What is this?" Yuta looked at the watery dish with distrust.

 

"Miso soup." The Korean said as he poured rice into their bowls.

 

"I'm not sure if I should eat it." Yuta began to complain under his breath, stirring the soup with a spoon. "What if I get poisoned?" He hummed.

 

"You won't get poisoned, I cooked it yesterday." Lee assured him as he took his first bite. As the merman still hadn't touched the meal, Taeyong rolled his eyes. "What do you usually eat? You know when you are a fish." He asked, trying to hide his slight irritation.

 

"I am a merman, not a fish." Yuta glared at him. "Usually seaweed, algae, lichen, plankton, shrimp, or snails and clams, although I'm not a fan of them."

 

“There is seaweed in the soup. Well, try at least, if you don't like it, I'll prepare you something else." Taeyong said, and eventually, Yuta tasted the soup.

 

He immediately understood that he was wrong. Taeyong definitely knew what he was saying. The soup was delicious, perfectly seasoned, and warmed up. Ignoring the other's mischievous smirk, the boy ate his meal with relish and even asked for more.

 

Soon after, it was time for Taeyong to go to work. Packing his lunch, the Korean instructed Yuta what he could do at home in case he got hungry or bored. Leaving the house, the man locked the door and headed for the bus stop.

 

The sky was very clear with no clouds. As the bus pulled up, Taeyong went inside and took one of the vacant seats. While driving, he list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter