Nii

You came with the waves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                        

Taeyong took them home by taxi, fearing that the bus trip would be too tiring and difficult for Yuta after his hospital stay. What surprised him, however, was the man's strange behavior. When they got into the car, Yuta was scared by the sound of the engine and the fact that the car started to move. He didn't know how or why to fasten his seat belts. As they arrived and the elevator journey to the third floor awaited them, Yuta panicked, claiming that he had never heard of anything like an elevator.

 

So, upon entering the apartment, Taeyong suggested to the new "roommate" to take a warm bath, which he must have craved after lying on the cold sand not too long ago. Giving Yuta clean clothes and leaving him in the bathroom, Lee went to the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea. His mind kept revolving around the man's strange behavior. Taeyong was even beginning to fear that he might have been a victim of violence, or that he might have been held for long periods without access to civilization.

 

He was disturbed by a screech coming from the bathroom, and without thinking about anything, Taeyong ran to her, fearing that Yuta might do something to himself. As soon as he saw a large, shimmering mermaid tail in front of him, he grabbed the door handle and slid down the wall to the floor, not trusting his legs to hold him.

 

Yuta was sitting, or rather lying in a bathtub, from which excess water was pouring out. His hair was much longer now, almost to his chest. His eyes, glistening with a golden color, stared at him with anxiety and confusion, as if he didn't understand what was going on. Instead of the legs that Taeyong remembered Yuta had before entering the bathroom, he now had a tail covered with multi-colored scales that shimmered from the light of the lamp.

 

"I'm sorry, I promise to explain everything to you, but can you help me? I don't know why this water is not diminishing." Yuta looked pleadingly at his savior, and Taeyong slowly shook off his shock.

 

He made his way to the tub on all fours, soaking his pants legs from the wet floor, and turned off the faucet while pulling the tub plug. Seeing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter