Not Mazeltov

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hey guys! Omona. This fic is the Nile River. It's soooooo long… Teehee. I'm corny. But our fanfic is getting long! Ha-ha.. I originally wanted it 30-40 chaps long, but heeheeeheee. I enjoyed writing with you guys that I lost track of the chapters. Whoayeah! Frustrations on the loose! By the way, ONCE AGAIN, kyuhyunwifey would like to kneel and bow to everyone. Thank you for being very very nice and supportive. Huhuhu. Sweet people.]

----

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

To feel like this should be punishable by law. So what if Lu Han took Mi Yeul home?

I'm just not sure if he really did take her to his own house…. with the bed, the Cube, and everything.

But the little pretentious blood in me wishes that Lu Han didn't.

I can vividly imagine the two of them on the bed, with the windows cracked open. Lu Han's going to tell his painful past, gain sympathy from Mi Yeul, engage in a heated Rubik's cube analysis...

Like a trained scientist, perhaps that's the formula he uses for every girl who sets foot on his seemingly blue house. If that's the case, then I'm just another experiment.

But nothing happened between us that night. We're just not in that type of relationship.

So for the experiment, you can call me the independent variable.

It's useless…. to be jealous and paranoid. Who am I to feel this way?

Yet, I'm whole heartedly crushed. I thought we shared something deep.

…I dropped Joon Myun off to my neighbor's house before I met with Donghyun.

I saw him sitting on a deserted, paint-deprived bench. He was looking down. Tsk. What trouble did he get into?

"Lee Donghyun." 

I sat beside him. Donghyun removed his black cap. "Chae Rin, thank God you came. I can't go on anymore. Life's too hard on me." He said, but he was still staring at the ground.

Carefully letting my eyes wander, I noticed that he had an unusual haggard face on, and his pair of black rimmed glasses was taped in the middle. His glasses broke?

"What happened?" I inquired. Donghyun shook his head and kicked the sand.

"Chae Rin, it's too much. I can't stand my sister anymore." Donghyun answered and squeezed my hand.

"My sister wants me to debut very soon. I told her that I can't just force Mr. Soo Man to do so, because I'm just a trainee. Chae Rin, she's cruel! What she's asking me to do is impossible!" Donghyun emotionally poured out. 

"And why does she want you to debut? Did you try talking to her?"

He shed some tears and blew his nose. I pity him. I really do. He looks defenseless. I gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"It's hard to explain everything to her. She needs money, fast money, my Chae Rin." Donghyun continued.

"Your Chae Rin? Lee Donghyun, I was never yours." I told him with irritation foaming up my vocal chords.

Donghyun held my hands and looked at me sincerely. "Sorry, Chae Rin, I just need a friend."

I just felt a simple pang when he cried again. He leaned on my shoulder. "Thank you, Chae Rin. Let's stay like this for a while."

I just nodded. I just felt lonely once again. Lu Han might be telling his story to Mi Yeul right now and Mi Yeul's beside him… lying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Let me be in her shoes.

"Something bothering you?" Donghyun asked. I shook my head and looked at the stars that kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter