Gaps and Blockages

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: 0420(12)  Lu Han's birthday!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeee! I'm so happy! Let's celebrate!]

----

>>>LU HAN'S POV<<<

"Ugh!" I groaned aloud.

How dare that lady.

I should have the lights, so she would have an idea how frustrated I am right now.

Ugh, she frustrates the hell out of me.

And the goodnight kiss (for Joon Myun) I was planning to give DID NOT happen. 

Just when I thought that I've got her to myself, Chae Rin had to pull that trick on me.

 You want to play trickster? 

FINE. Challenge accepted.

You won't like the trickster in me.

Chae Rin reached for the light switch, but for the fifth time, I turned off the lights.

"Now that you've mentioned that my zipper is down, can you at least do something about it?" I mocked.

I could hear Chae Rin's irritated sigh. 

"You better fix your brain, LewdHan." She told me. 

Lu Han= Lewd Han? So she makes nicknames now?

"I'm still wondering… how come you know that my fly is open… That makes you the lewd one." I rustled.

Chae Rin gave up and the lights. 

"I'm not lewd, and please, stop the idiocy." She strongly uttered.

I looked down and stared at my jeans.

"Yah, zip it!" I shouted.

Chae Rin raised her eyebrows. 

"Why don't you just let Mi Yeul zip it? She'll be more than willing to do so." Chae Rin replied blankly.

Even blank faces tell a hundred stories. Did she just mention Mi Yeul?

"You're jealous." I declared.

She chuckled. Ohmygod. Did I just see her smile?

"Pardon, but your idea of jealousy is screwed." Chae Rin fought back with her words.

Her phone's ringing tone filled the whole bathroom. Chae Rin took a look at her phone for the longest time.

I grabbed it from her. 

Donghyun.

I'm not gonna react anymore. I should stop calling him names or cursing him in my thoughts because I get nothing.

At the end of the day, what I get from all the Anti-Donghyun movement in my head is nothing.

"Answer it." I made a behest , but it sounded like I was threatening her.

Answer it or you'll lose me.

She read my mind. Chae Rin did not answer the phone call.

Pleased with her move, I figured out that it's about time.

I saw scented candles and matchsticks on the countertop.

"Keep the lights on." I ordered, lighting the candles very very slowly, to the point that Chae Rin almost itched for something to progress.

I walked towards her with the candle in my left hand.

'You know, you have a choice. You can go out right now. The door's not locked." I told her, making her choose.

Chae Rin held me with her gaze. "No. No. I wanna see what other foolishness are you up to." She insulted.

"You don't have plans of fixing your jeans, don't you?" Chae Rin asked.

"I don't" I hissed in her right ear….

Then I killed the lights.

With the candle s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter