Bad Boy

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Back with a double update! BACKGROUND MUSIC for this chapter is…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0A-V0l2G-s.]

---

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I might have dipped myself in cucumber sauce, because when I checked my reflection,

I turned green.

Enough. Enough of the green with envy issue, arasso?

You're jealous. Just accept it.

Time to go home.

But my brother told me that the time magically became rock hard and froze.

No other choice but to stay….

"Lu Han appa!!!" Joon Myun called out as he ran to Lu Han for a hug.

Lu Han in that white button down shirt. white. plain white, hot, button down shirt…

And then Mi Yeul wearing a flowy sundress and sunglasses.

It's 10 in the evening. Sunglasses at night? Seriously, Mi Yeul, seriously.

Lu Han hugged Joon Myun back and gave Joon Myun a box of cupcakes.

Pssh. Don't bribe my brother with all the food and desserts. I'm not buying it.

Mi Yeul's hand was on Lu Han's shirt. "Oppa, can we please eat already? I got too hungry from our photo shoot." Mi Yeul demanded.

Ugh. Last time I checked, it's a party for the Joo Hun couple and not a food festival.

Lu Han smiled at her. "Alright, alright. I'll just have to return something to someone." Lu Han told her.

Joo Young and Jinri-eonni rolled their eyes at Mi Yeul.

Lu Han and Mi Yeul approached the long dining table where we were all seated. He looked at me and got something from his brown leather backpack.

It was my jacket from last night. I  accidentally left it on his bed because I was rushing to get home.

"Yah! You left your jacket on my bed last night!" Lu Han said aloud and threw the jacket to me.

Everyone heard what he said. D.O's face= O_O. Owl.

All the guests were howling, even EXO-K got out of the pool to crowd the two of us. Mi Yeul raised her eyebrow at me.

"Can you repeat what you just said?!" Baekhyun asked.

"She left her jacket on my bed last night." Lu Han said with a smirk.

Kai and Suho exchanged knowing glances. The others were giggling and shouting, "Way to go!"

"That's not true." I lied in my unaffected voice.

"Lying is bad." Lu Han commented, earning sniggers from the others.

I didn't say anything anymore, but my little brother had to cluelessly say,

"So that's why Chae Rin noona went home late last night."

NOOOOOO, Joon Myun, you're putting me in trouble.

Mi Yeul didn't laugh. She took Lu Han's arm, and the two of them sat across me. She started pigging out on the chicken. Onew-sunbae scoffed and took some chicken for himself.

I just pretended that Mi Yeul and Lu Han weren't in front of me. I fed Joon Myun lovingly.

"Noona, who's the witch beside Appa?" Joon Myun asked.

Mi Yeul foul mouthed my little brother. Sort of.

She did not just do that. Argh. One more doze of her attitude, and I'll break her sunglasses in two.

I just shut up and continued feeding my little brother. In between, I'd occasionally talk to Jinri-eonni. She doesn't like Mi Yeul at all.

But without any foretelling, Lu Han said something in Mandarin,

[A/N: Texts in blue are said in Mandarin.]

"I bet you can't look at the Rubik's cube the same way anymore."

I looked at him.

"It's still a toy in my eyes. Nothing more." I told him coldly.

"I wasn't talking to you." He said.

Pssh. I don't believe.

"Then speak in Korean, attention seeker." I voiced.

The others around us could not understand a thing, except for Victoria-eonni of f(x). She's Chinese, so she understood what we said.

"Something you guys want to share?" Se Hun asked.

"NOTHING." Lu Han and I said in unison.

…..

After feeding Joon Myun, I ate again. I was devouring the popsicle satisfyingly.Mmm. Tasty I'm not the biggest fan of sweets, but I have always had a soft spot for Melona.

When I glanced at Mi Yeul ( Yeul), she was also t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter