She's Jelly.

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: So tonight will be a Chae Han update!  Thank you for reading Chapter 43 and those who greeted the Joo Hun couple! Ha-ha! ALSO, please please forgive me for the very late update. I must have fallen asleep while waiting for the internet connection to work properly. MIANHE. I am so sorry :(  (bows in shame) :(]

---

>>> LU HAN'S POV<<<

Her heartbeat became my melodic lullaby. 

My prize.

I wonder.. what invaded her and made her stay.

Maybe it was out of pity.

Well, darn it. Is she really dating Donghyun?

Screw that. Sooner or later, Chae Rin's gonna realize that Donghyun is not his real name.

It's Lee Dongdick for crying out loud.

But I felt lonely when I woke up.

I was expecting her to be beside me, but she wasn't.

Chae Rin left me.

I got violent and punched the innocent headboard. She should have stayed. 

My phone rang. I remember throwing it the night before because I didn't want any distractions.

I answered the phone call. Se Hun was calling. I leaned on the wall as I zipped my jeans and held the phone at the same time.

"Yo, weakling, where were you last night? D.O.-hyung told me that you didn't go home." Se Hun cheerfully said.

What's with the jolly tone?

"I just wanted to visit my house here. What's up?" I asked plainly.

There was a short silence.

"Joo Young is pregnant!" Se Hun exclaimed, his happiness can't be hidden.

I was still in my Chae Rin hangover mode, so the only reaction I had was a laugh.

"Good job. Congratulations, little ." I remarked.

"Goodness, we were in the middle of something, and she suddenly broke the news me! Ugh, dude… amazing." Se Hun announced.

"So, did you tell Soo Man about it?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. He's surprisingly supportive. He instructed Joo Young's school to validate her leave of absence. Next thing I know, everything's settled already. Life's good, buddy, life is good." Se Hun answered.

I chuckled as I put on my coat. "So are you guys ready for a family? I mean, can you handle being an idol and father at the same time? I know you're legal and all, but you know, you get what I mean." I reminded my buddy.

The face of Chae Rin still kept on flashing in my mind. I simply can't forget the crazy, eargasmic feel of her heartbeat. Nooooooo… temptat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter