Happy Birthday Joon Myun Part 2

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hi! It's me again! The background music for this chapter is still the song from the previous one… haha.. This is it. Joon Myun's Birthday!]

---

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I do not like surprises, Lu Han.

You caught me off guard. The minute I heard your voice, I became this screaming mess inside.

Hmph. I hope that when I turn my back to face you, you'd be wearing a ratty old outfit. I hope your hair's uncombed. I hope you have eyebags…

So I won't be put under your magical spell.

So I won't fall for you..

But even if you wear ugly clothes, messy hair or get a blemished face, I'd still like you.

There's no escaping from you.

Actually, I can escape right now. I could just walk away, without facing you… but

I chose not to.

So I twisted my body as my skirt flirtatiously twirled with the wind.

There you are. 

With your hands inside your pockets and signature devil smile.

Badass mother effer with black sunglasses.

This is exactly the reason why I'm afraid to fall for you.

You're too good to be true. 

Aish. Chae Rin, stop the dramatic monologue. it's not about you today.

That Lu Han just happens to be flashy with the clothes he picks.

Lu Han held Joon Myun's left hand. Omo. Matching beanies. 

"So are you just gonna stand there?" He asked me, arrogant as ever.

I grimaced and rolled my eyes. The three of us started walking, but Joon Myun stopped halfway.

"What's wrong?" Lu Han was the first one to ask.

Joon Myun looked at me. "Noona is not holding my hand." Joon Myun complained.

Lu Han glared at me. I glared back at him then I took Joon Myun's right hand.

And we were walking together, with Joon Myun in the middle. How picturesque. 

"I thought you're on Star King." I told Lu Han.

Lu Han eyed me first before replying. "I just didn't feel like it. I'm sick anyway." 

He's sick? Fool. Miwoyo. He's sick? No..

"You're sick? Go home!" I ordered.

Lu Han sniggered. "I was just kidding." 

"Yah! Why did you say that you're sick?" I asked angrily.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see your reaction." Lu Han coldly answered then proceeded to buy a huge lollipop for Joon Myun.

As we walked, I noticed that Lu Han was new to the surroundings.

"You've never been to a theme park." I stated. Lu Han nodded lifelessly. Oops. Seems like I brought up the wrong topic. 

Then there was silence. We stared at each other for God-knows-how long, and it's as if we tried to see through each other.

His light brown eyes were taking me to another world. For a brief moment, his stare brought out the spark in my eyes again.

We took turns in carrying Joon Myun because the birthday boy refused to walk for a long period of time. I'd accidentally touch Lu Han's hands all throughout.

Just a simple touch, and I'd always flinch. I wonder if Lu Han's having fun. 

Did I mention that Lu Han's angelic eye smile made me feel like heaven was on earth?….and every time Lu Han would try to pester me with his seductive whispering, I felt that earth was on heaven.

I realized that only Lu Han and I can bring a grin on my brother's face. 

While we were lining up for the Slow Dolphin Ride, Joon Myun suddenly told me that he loved me.

"Noona, I love you very much." He said.

I bit my lip and told myself not to cry. It was the first time my brother told me that.

"I love you too, Joon Myun." I said and smiled at him.

I'm really awkward when I smile, but I just can't contain it. 

"Joon Myun, my precious, do you love me too?" Lu Han in.

Thanks a lot, moron. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter