Two Faced

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>> LU HAN'S POV<<<

I cannot get over the fact that my best buddy, Se Hun, just tied the knot.

OH LOL. That weirdo is never the boyfriend type. 

Turns out, he's the married type of guy. Hella brilliant. 

Silly guy suddenly escaped after the wedding ceremony. Se Hun basically abducted his bride and they drove back to their house.

Oh look. Someone's excited for their honeymoon. Oh damn it. 

Se Hun's parents were kind enough to treat us to a fancy American restaurant near the SM building. After exchanging words with them, Chanyeol, Kai, Jino, and I decided to roam around.

Still wearing our formal suits, we ended up in a random coffee shop. As usual, the crowd got wild when we entered the shop. 

I think I've adjusted to it. I greeted the fangirls properly then slumped on my seat.

I looked around. Bla. Nothing interesting. There's this crazy waitress pointing to my direction, and she was with this lame mascot. Seriously, a mascot in a coffee shop? I chuckled at the lame promotion idea. 

I nudged Chanyeol's elbows. "Dude, they've got a motherfriggin' mascot.. Geez. That doesn't make sense." I whispered.

Chanyeol crooked his eyebrows. "Lu Han-hyung, you fool a lot of people with that innocent face of yours. They don't know how mean you are. No wonder you're best friends with Se Hun. But you're ten times worse." He said sarcastically. 

Kai and Jino were laughing. "Yeah.. Silly mascot...-Oh look, the mascot's going to our table!!!" Jino said.

So this waitress and the mascot approached our table. In the next second, I found myself drenched in hot coffee.

DAMN it. My costly Armani coat. I'm going to kill the mascot for spilling this. Why the hell would a bulky mascot hold a coffee pitcher that c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter