Nurse.

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: HI! It’s me again. Thank you very much for reading the previous chapter. Haha. I’m overly happy..15000 views! Teehee! I’m so shallow.. hihi. ^ ^ I bow in thanksgiving and gratitude.   HEEHEE. Everyone is encouraged to listen to the background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_i_gT8OY9I]

---

>>>CHAE RIN’S POV<<<

Of course I’ll do something about it, fool. I won’t let you go back to your dorm in that condition. And I slapped you because you’re stupid for doing such a dangerous act. I don’t care if you did that just to save Fluffy, but I should take responsibility. I can’t stand seeing your handsome face with fresh wounds and scratches.

I grunted. “Let’s go home.” I said to Lu Han.

Donghyun and the Joo Hun couple came running to us.

Lu Han briefly looked at Donghyun and faced me after.

"Whose home?" He asked in Mandarin Chinese.

Oh gah. Here we go again. Donghyun, Se Hun, and Joo Young won't have any clue on what we're talking about.

 

[A/N: Texts in blue are said in Mandarin.]

"Mine." I answered back in Mandarin.

"How?" He asked again.

"Train." 

"Train station's closed." Lu Han informed me.

"Then how are we supposed to go home?" I asked.

"Aish." Lu Han said and he immediately grabbed me away from everyone.

The three were dumbfounded. We just left them without words. 

We started walking in the rain. "Are you crazy? Why are we walking in the rain?" I asked.

"Because you don't have an umbrella." Lu Han sarcastically commented.

"Ugh.." I groaned.

.. I had to walk in the rain with Lu Han. He still doesn't know that as the rain continued to pour, so did my tears. I don't know; maybe I was just a little too tired. Chasing Fluffy was a pain in the neck. Or maybe I cried because my emotions got so mixed up. Lu Han got hurt, and I had to fall on his chest. The way he walked was heartbreaking. He seemed to injure his leg. But at the same time, I was crying because I was with him, in the rain.. with JYJ's song stuck in my head. We're not talking to each other for some odd reason. But still, the song lyrics were inside my head...

Skippin' all the after parties

Girl, I'm goin' home with you

Don't even think about it

You gon' feel what we gon' do

'Cause we'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter