Oh Fluffy

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Let me repeat what I've said in the previous chapter, this is not the DOUBLE DATE chapter. I have planned something else.. Yeah… I hope you enjoy this chapter:)) I had fun writing it. Yeah!]

---

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

Talking to Joo Young made me feel better. She seemed to understand what I'm going through, and I just really needed someone to talk to. She's the ideal wife, and I think Se Hun is lucky to have her.

On another note, Donghyun continues to shower me with attention. There's nothing wrong with him, actually. I'm just blind, and I don't reciprocate the same affection he has for me. Besides, I don't like how he shows me off to everyone, yet we're not exclusively dating.

… Let's not talk about a certain angel who left me in the pool… I cannot think straight because of him.

One night, in the middle of my training break, I received a text from Joo Young.

Hii Chae Rin-eonni. I'm at SM Building right now. Can we meet inside the Lounge?

Ooo. Joo Young is here. There must be an important matter going on that's why she's at SM. I hope it's not some bad news or anything like that.

Donghyun swung his arm around me. "Somebody texted you? Who?" He asked quizzically.

I raised my eyebrows and put his hand away. "I'll be right back." I said emotionlessly.

I made my way over to the Lounge downstairs. Aish. It's raining. Tsk. I'll just ride the train if this continues.

"Hi Chae Rin-eonni.. " Joo Young greeted as she gave me a bear hug.

I curtly smiled.

"What brings you here? I asked.

"Uhm.." Joo Young replied with a knowing glance.

Then her white dog came barking. I don't like pets, but this one is very fluffy. The dog reminded me of my little Prince Joon Myun who's probably asleep.

I patted the dog's head. It my hand. I bit my lip to stop myself from giggling. It was ticklish.

“Uh, Chae Rin-eonni, I’d like to ask a small favor from you.” Joo Young told me.

“What favor?” I asked her.

Just then, Lu Han and Se Hun walked in. Okay, so the last time I’ve been in the same room with Lu Han was that frustrating pool scenario with him.

Se Hun simply waved at me while Lu Han penetrated me with his stare. I pretended that I wasn’t looking at him. Se Hun sat beside his wife and Fluffy, the dog.

“Uh, Lu Han, take a seat.” Joo Young requested as she looked at the spot right next to me.

Lu Han crossed his arms over his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter