Flashbacks, Denial, and Confusion

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: Btw, many hugs and kisses to my lovely friends here on AFF. Thank you very very very much for the kind words, encouragement. Feel free to drop by my wall to say hi ^ ^. Kyuhyunwifey will be more than willing to be your friend. Oh, it's a long chapter ahead. The lovely time has come again. After all the fluff comes the melodrama.Excuse Seong Chae Rin's mild swearing.]

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I may have a numb exterior, but sometimes, I still feel a deep stab inside me whenever I'm triggered...

like what's happening right now..

Mi Yeul, the redhead female trainee, bashes me. I mean, yes, I've mentioned that I'm not affected by the rumors she's spreading, but it's gotten out of hand.

Donghyun is literally the only one who talks to me. On the other hand, Mi Yeul does everything to ruin me. She even told our dance instructors and vocal coaches that I stick to Lu Han because I need money.

And verbal bullying isn't the only thing she does. 

To conclude, Mi Yeul's insults make me remember the past...

My father and Kim Himchan.

They're all the same. They tell you that they love you, then in a blink of an eye, they're gone. You're left alone, feeling used. 

While I was holding on, all they did was to let go. Let go.

Because they found another. 

Life hits your head so hard that you can almost feel no pain. 

Almost.

But there's still that one percent in your soul that's left:  shattered, torn. It leaves a wound. People say that only one's SOULMATE can heal that wound.

I don't believe in that bull.

Not anymore.

Since I wasn't working at the coffee shop, I walked Joon Myun to school. My little brother apologized for his rude behavior towards Donghyun. I told him that it's okay. He's a kid with insecurities, and I perfectly understand Joon Myun.

A part of me feels grateful. Joon Myun finally seems happy. 

But with Lu Han. And the thing is, Lu Han's been in my mind lately. Not sure why. 

Actually, I haven't been sleeping properly these days.

I'd look out of the window and scrutinize the cityscape of Seoul at night. While some girls like to stargaze, I prefer looking at the cityscape. Looking at stars isn't my thing. I'd rather look at the shadows of the buildings, the movement of the flickering lights inside them, whatever.

Then my thoughts would go on a trip down to memory lane.He actually doesn't order me around even if I'm his slave for a week. But he asks for coffee every single time he trains and asks me to sing every twelve midnight before he goes to sleep. Weird guy with weird wishes.

Shouldn't he be sleeping already?

Night by night, dawn by dawn I'd find myself thinking of Lu Han. Eff. What has gotten into me? I'm no longer under his spell, aren't I?

That's the problem with you, Seong Chae Rin. "Being indecisive is your specialty." A guy shows kindness towards your brother, and your emotions sway. Just like what Lu Han said, you're destined to hate each other. Precisely. Hate.

It's not funny anymore. I must sleep. I can't. It's not insomnia, I hope.

…< My phone suddenly rang>

Who calls at 3 A.M? Aish.

"Who's this?" I asked bitterly.

"Yah, slave." 

Psh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter