Tsk. Uh-Oh.

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I came back to my senses. Seems like I'm no longer under the "Lu Han Spell."

Did that scumbag really kiss me?

It happened so fast; right after the song ended.

I removed my shoes. Should I hit him with it? Yes. Should I kick his little friend? Indeed. Should I slap him? Please do so, Chae Rin.

Filthy ert does not deserve my attention, so I just said in a serious, offended voice,

"You're disgusting." 

I slapped his arms away from me and went back to return the shoes to Jinri-eonni (EXO's Coordi Noona)

Ugh. I just hate men. Specifically, I hate my father and Lu Han. 

I changed into my training attire and decided to head for the exit. Donghyun was apparently waiting for me by the door.

He placed an arm around my shoulder, but I immediately rejected it.

'I'm not into skinship." I firmly said.

Donghyun gave me an apologetic smile. "Sorry Chae Rin. Can I walk you home?"

I answered lifelessly, "Sorry but no."

Still, he was persistent. "Can we at least ride the bus together? It's dangerous out there."

I shook my head. "No."

Donghyun surrendered and just gave ma a pat on the back. "Arasso. You did really well." 

"I'm going now." I said with a curt nod then he waved goodbye.

>>> LU HAN'S POV<<<

Mascot Girl just called me "disgusting."

Holy shoot. The angry flame in her eyes told me that she was being serious.

I didn't mean to kiss her forcefully.

Wait. Hold that thought.

I wanted to give her a kiss for some reason. Again, I don't know why. Peculiar. I had never been uncertain until now.

Maybe I was just jealous of that Donghyun.

Of course I'm not. 

I kissed her maybe because I got swayed by our performance. 

Ugh. I don't know. She shocked the hell out of me when she started dancing and looking at me. Let me click the Replay button.

Oh eff. Just focus, Lu Han.

I've gotten myself into some serious crap. That woman is not irritated. 

Not pissed..

But ANGRY. 

I refused to drink nor eat anything during our Victory Party after the concert. The EXO members were poking fun at our "Yadong Performance."

Se Hun, being the pest-maknae he is, added insult to the injury.

"Lu Han. Kissing, eh?" He mocked.

I punched his arm. "Shut up, fool. Mascot Lady is mad right now." 

"So that explains why she didn't join the Victory Party." Se Hun replied while Joo Young's hair.

Damn it. These two lovebirds. 

"Yeah, I guess. To make matters worse, she injured her left ankle. Argh. Whatever. That Donghyun probably is with her right now. There's no point checking on her." 

Se Hun hit my head. "You know, you're quite stupid for a twenty-year old. What the hell are you doing here, sitting? Check on her now! She's probably just around the corner.Shoo. Leave NOW." He ordered.

I smirked and stormed off. Oh. So my best buddy is finally learning the moves. Seems like I've grown pretty lame. 

Wait. WTF. I'm not making a move on Chae Ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter