The Trouble Begins

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Annyeong! kyuhyunwifey here! Haha... I laughed at your comments from the previous chapter. KEKEKE.. You guys are awesome. Up to now, when I see that someone left a comment on my story, I still smile. Hihi. Thanks guys. Sooooo... The Trouble Begins? TEEHEE. I REPEAT, PLEASE WATCH ANY VIDEO OF TROUBLEMAKER FIRST IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE SONG'S NATURE. AHEM.]

---

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I was in the same room with EXO and the other trainees when Mr. CEO told me that I'll be performing with the moronic devil who goes by the name of Lu Han.

Good thing my fellow trainee, Donghyun was beside me, or I would have stormed off the training room. Donghyun knows that I'm not the biggest fan of Lu Han, and he isn't fond of the jerk either.

I've mentioned to Donghyun that I hate men, and he's fine with it.

To be exact, I am almost allergic to men. 

But Donghyun is just the chill, laid-back type of person, and his presence doesn't send me all the wrong vibes, so I accepted him as my "acquaintance."

"Lu Han's middle name is Jerk." Donghyun whispered to me in his attempt to make me laugh after I've found out that I was to perform with Lu Han.

I just nodded then Mr. Soo Man announced that we're supposed to do "Troublemaker" by Hyunseung and HyunA.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS TROUBLEMAKER? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT SONG BEFORE. 

I glanced at Donghyun to ask. His face was stoned, as if cold water was poured on it.

"Lee Donghyun, what's Troublemaker?" I asked him.

His answer was prolonged because all the trainees were asked to go out of the training room already, so once the two of us were back in the trainee practice room, he finally responded to my burning curiousity.

Donghyun removed his eyeglasses and got his IPod Touch. He gave me his headphones and started to play a music video.

There's this beautiful girl wearing a tight bodycon dress then there's this guy who is wearing an animal print blazer... then.. I watched intently. 

So I watched it. I watched it with eyes wide open. I immediately let go of the Ipod Touch after watching. 

Good Heavens. Did I just watch Troublemaker?

Or did I  just watch Yadong? 

"Donghyun...that was not Troublemaker, was it? Tell me it's not." I told Donghyun while trying to keep an emotionless face.

He studied my facial expression then sighed. "It IS Troublemaker."

Oh shoot. Somebody kick me out of SM now. Aish... But I can't. SM is paying me buckets of money, and I shouldn't complain.

FOR JOON MYUN, MY LITTLE BROTHER, I'LL DO ANYTHING.....

even if I have to do a y performance with the cursed bastard whose middle name is Jerk.

"Judging by your tensed heartbeat, it seems that you don't want to do it." Donghyun guessed.

Seriously, he can feel my heartbeat? 

I shook my head. "No. I'll do it. I'm sure. I CAN do it. I just need to be familiar with the dance. That's all." 

Donghyun smiled at me. "I can help you practice for the meantime. I know the dance quite well, so I can be of help." He told me.

"Oh...Okay. " I replied blankly.

>>> LU HAN'S POV<<<

When Soo Man told me the news, I pretended to be casual about it... I pretended that I wanted a ballad..I acted like I hated the idea. 

But deep inside, I know that

Troublemaker.

With Seong Chae Rin

Is the best thing

Since Sliced Bread. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter