Incurable Disease

Incurable Disease,I thought.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I washed my face several times. I had felt sick again and threw up all I had eaten for breakfast. Looking at the mirror, tears started rolling down. I was afraid, afraid of being ill, afraid of death, afraid of leaving my husband alone after a year and half.

"Unnie, are you ok?" I heard Jennie's voice who was walking in. I washed my teary eyes so that she wouldn't find out I was crying.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine," I smiled. "Let's go, girl!" I ran out, leaving her alone with a question mark above her head.

Just when I stepped out, Lisa grabbed my hand and pulled me close to herself. "What is it Lalisa?" I asked.

"Unnie, I'm stressed out! How will people react when Sehun announce our marriage plan?! I'm afraid. Say something!" Sehun had proposed to Lisa two month ago, and not only the couple were acting like crazy because of their wedding plans, but they also drove all EXO and Blackpink members or we can say whole S.M town and YG family crazy!

"Look honey, how did they act when Junmyeon and I announced that we were getting married?"

"Some sent hate and some supported you. Mostly supported you." Lisa answered after some seconds of thinking.

"Ok then, yours is going to be the same. Now relax and just think of this. Come spring, you will be wearing a white gown and you will be as beautiful as Cinderella or even prettier. Isn't that fantastic?" Lisa smiled widely. How can it be possible? Our maknae is getting married, I thought.

"Unnie, unnie, tell me about Sehun too." She jumped childishly.

"Ok, just stop! Act like a lady, are you going to behave like this in front of your in-laws?" She stopped and tried to behave herself. "And about your Sehun-shi... he will probably wear a black suit, just like a prince in dreams and when he sees you in that white gown... he'll black out!" We bursted out laughing.

"Hahaha~ unnie you're so funny!" Lisa was still laughing, but I suddenly felt blue and started crying. "Unnie, what's wrong? Did I make you feel sad?" I made her worried, stupid Jisoo!

I shook my head. "No, no, I'm fine... I'm, I'm just so happy for you two. You're going to be a married couple. Junmyeon and I have always wished this for you," I wiped my eyes.

"Oh~ but you changed your mood all of a sudden," Lisa pointed out, but I didn't care. "By the way, CEO wanted to meet us." She said.

"Seriously Lisa? You must tell this now? You could inform me tomorrow!" I said angrily.

"Really? Could I do that? I thought it's urgent," That stupid maknae! What had made Sehun fall for her? I thought.

"Aish~~" I started to walk quickly, but things were blurred in my vision again so I lost my balance and fell on the floor.

"Unnie!" Lisa ran to me and helped me stand up. "Are you ok? What's wrong? Are you sick? Should I call Junmyeon oppa?" She asked rapid questions.

"Stop it Lisa, I'm fine. Just let's go to practice room." She nodded.

*** 

We entered to the practice room. Chaeyoung and Jennie were sitting next to each other while talking.

"What are you doing?" I asked after sitting, but Lisa didn't do so. She walked out of the room.

"Mrs. Park is showing off with her honeymoon photos." Jennie replied while laughing.

"unnie~ don't call me like that! It's embarrassing!" Chaeyoung complained while punching Jennie's arm playfully.

"Seriously? Let me see too Mrs. Park," I got her phone, but it started ringing. "Loey Honey?" I chuckled. "Seriously?"

"Oh, it's Chanyeol. Give it to me!" She got the phone and answered. "Hello hon, yeah... yeah they're here too... ok. Got it, I'll tell them. I love you too." She whispered the last sentence. "Bye, bye. Take care."

"What is it?"Jennie asked.

"EXO-SC's MV will be recorded tonight, from 6 p.m." She said sadly. "I'm going to stay awake until he comes back."

"What the hell?! Sleep girl!" Jennie said like she didn't care.

"I can't sleep without Chanyeol!" Chaeyoungie shouted.

"Ok, ok. Do whatever you want. Now shut up and give me that phone!" I said and they looked at me with frightened face, Chaeyoung gave me her phone immediately. "Wow, where have you gone?" I asked, impressed by beautiful photos.

"Italy and Spain." She answered, smiling at her photos.

"Did you visit Venice too? Junmyeon and I went there when we were engaged." I smiled, remembering our unforgettable memories.

"Yeah, it was so romantic! Channie couldn't stop taking photos, let me show you... here!"

"Wow, pretty... my God, you're really hilarious in this one..." I started laughing while pointing at her funny face.

"Let me see, let me see." I was handing Jennie the phone that the door opened.

"Hey girls!"

"CEO!" We stood up and bowed. "It's better if you call us ladies." I pointed out.

"True, but I've gotten used to that. You know, old habits die hard. So, I told you to come and meet me, but I assume I must come and see you since you're too busy showing off with your husbands." He joked, making all of us blushed.

"So, I agreed with your marriages since you didn't focus on your works, but no child until next year at least, ok? We have a comeback ahead," We looked at each other, we thought that was a personal issue. "I've told Sehun and Lisa about this too. So nothing to say?"

We shook our head and he wanted to leave that the door opened and Junmyeon walked in, along side Lisa.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you going to record your new music?" I asked him.

"You don't expect me to continue working focused when Lisa calls and tells me that you aren't feeling well, do you?" He put his hands in his pockets. "I asked them to postpone it."

"Lisa! I said don't call him!" I wanted to walk towards  her, but I felt dizzy and I stopped, putting a hand on my head.

"Jisoo unnie, are you ok?" Jennie put her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded. "I just need a rest, it's pressure from working hard..." I smiled.

"Jisoo, we are going home baby," Junmyeon's sentence made me frown.

"I can't, we're having a comeback soon. We have to practice our dance movements!" I said, somehow hitting the roof; but he came closer with a calm face and was about to take my hand that I moved away. "No! I said I have practice!"

"Kim Ji-Soo!" For the first time, I felt scared. He looked so serious. "Let's go!"

"Is this an order?" I asked, not even caring that my friends and CEO were watching us.

"Yes, it is."

"Ok then." My eyes filled with tears. I felt both really sad and angry, but I left the room as I was asked to. I could feel that Junmyeon followed.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I stared at Junmyeon, who was driving and still seemed to be serious and a little bit mad. He glanced at me and I looked away immediately, making him chuckle.

"Chu?" He called sweetly. "My queen?"

I had never acted like that, but for the first time, I didn't want to talk with him. I mean... he disrespected me in front of everyone! I had to teach him a lesson. 

"Are you mad at me Soo-ya?"

"Shouting at your wife in front of her friends and CEO would definitely make her angry." I said it, finally.

He parked the car and looked at me. "My love, I'm just worried about you, you can't imagine how I felt when Lisa called me... your condition is not for a day or two, it's more than a month now. I think it's about two months that you're feeling like this. Let's visit a doctor."

"What will the doctor say? Rest, it's stress and pressure... you're working a lot." I repeated the things that Nayeon's doctor had told her before. I hated taking rest. Moreover, I couldn't risk letting Junmyeon figure out about my sickness.

"Maybe the doctor is right," He stated before kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry, I should've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter