Final

Soulmate's Thoughts (Epilogue added)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's the day. Seulgi turned twenty today. Seulgi sat right up on her bed, it was the first time in her life that she woke up before her alarm. She has always loved sleeping (hibernating) and always lived by the thought that it should be the most important thing in the world and would stop whatever she was doing when it's her bed time. 

 

But today was different, Seulgi went past her bedtime which was at ten in the evening and stayed up (unfortunately not making it past twelve midnight) and woke up at an ungodly hour of five thirty in the morning. 

 

It was still dark and the surrounding was silent. Closing her eyes briefly, she concentrated and tried to listen if she would hear her soulmate's thoughts. 

 

That was weird. 

 

There was nothing.

 

Of course, it's five thirty in the morning. 

 

Giving it another try, she concentrated with eyes shut tight and hands unknowingly grasping the end of her blanket so tightly. After a good minute or two, she opened her eyes and sighed. 

 

It's ing five thirty in the morning. Of course there is nothing. 

 

Or maybe there isn't anything at all because her hearing her soulmate's thoughts is delayed for her? Or maybe she does not have a soulmate at all? 

 

Ah, let's not start today with such negative thoughts Ddeulgi. It's your freaking twentieth birthday. 


 

Seulgi decided to get up and prepare for her class, she celebrates her birthday and is anticipating nothing but just an extra special meal but today was different, she was looking forward to when everyone in the world is up so maybe, just maybe she could hear her soulmate's thoughts. 

 

Just then, a million things came to mind. She could not somehow concentrate on the pancake mixture she was making.

 

"Bollocks, what if my soulmate is a guy? I despise wankers to the end of my life." Seulgi says. A sigh escaping her lips. 

 

"What if my soulmate does not speak korean? I'll be a pouch talking the piss." Another sigh escaped her lips. 

 

"This is the biggest bugger, what if my soulmate is on the other end of the world? Mother of thundercunt." A deep sigh. 

 

Seulgi be damned. 

 

 

 

 

With a grunt, Joohyun sat up and was definitely half conscious and half asleep. For some odd reason, she woke up even before her phone alarm rang. Not that she minded, it was just weird because happenings like this occur only if she needs to be somewhere early, she's had a weird dream, a leg cramp, need to pee, or her annoying sister waking her up for something silly. 

 

She did not have any not until the afternoon and was planning on catching up with sleep. 

 

After some series of grumbles, she laid back down and did her best to fall back asleep but matter how she tried and even after flipping her pillow to the colder side, she couldn't. 

 

"I guess I'll get up now and just meet up with Jennie." She says to herself. Despite the fact that she woke up so early in the morning, her subconscious was looking forward to the day and she doesn't even know why. 


 

Stepping out the shower, Joohyun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter