Three

Soulmate's Thoughts (Epilogue added)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It became a part of Joohyun's daily routine to listen to her soulmate rant. Since she started hearing her soulmate's thoughts soon as she turned twenty a couple of months back, she noticed a couple of things. 

 

First, her soulmate is a woman. She was sure she is because of the way she describes things, it was too extensive that she even wondered if she observes her surroundings that way, the thoughts were too detailed. 

 

Second, since she turned twenty and started hearing her thoughts, her soulmate - never once - mentioned a person's name. Not herself, her friends, her family or anyone she is cursing. No matter how detailed and how foul her soulmate's rant would be, it never once mentioned the name of the person is it directed to. 

 

Third, the voice coming on her head is somehow morphing into her own voice, the thought she sure was her soulmate's but when it starts flooding her head, the voice becomes hers. Was it that or was it because their voices were similar too? Either way, she never bothered to ask. As long as she knew what was inside her soulmate's head. 

 

Four, her soulmate is single and is so pure. No matter how many rants she says in a day, she never had any lewd thoughts. No thoughts about checking another person, nothing that is ual. But she sure wished to have killed some friends in her mind, that is for sure.

 

"What a chowder headed nasty fool, you ain't nothing but a doofus, pissflaps you ain't better than nobody."

 

Joohyun looked up. A habit she acquired over the months whenever her soulmate would curse, it's almost like she was there and was cursing in front of her. She learned how to live with her soulmate having a foul mouth because it seemed like her thoughts were all the remarks she truly felt but never wanted to let out because she is afraid to hurt anybody. Knowing how bad her comments can be.

 

Looking around her, Joohyun noticed she was still alone inside the room where her second class was going to take place. That was when she decided to answer. 

 

"Yah, who was that again? Was that the kid who was making fun of the girl from your art class? He better shut up soon." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter