Two

Soulmate's Thoughts (Epilogue added)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was bright and the weather was great. The students started piling up as they all excitedly headed inside the campus and Seulgi was sure that they were only excited about seeing their friends or maybe lovers but not missing the actual education part. 

 

Just like how she feels. 

 

With her tiny circle of friends that takes the same major as her - architecture - consist of their genius that is Kim Yerim, the top notcher Park Sooyoung and the achiever Son Seungwan. The three have always been over the top with their report cards even when they don't study. But that never happened in her three years in the university, her three friends were always drowning in paperworks, trying to master everything, trying to ace their tests, and reach the top. 

 

And so does Seulgi. 

 

Not that she was complaining. 

 

She gets the peace, the serenity, the calm her wreck of a mind needs. Afterall, their group appears to be the most calm and mature among their class. If they only knew what's going on with Seulgi's mind. 

 

Mindlessly stepping inside the tall building, her feet like it has a mind of its own brought her to where she needed to be even while she's in deep thoughts. The calm soon disappeared at the sight that welcomed her. 

 

She hisses seeing Moonbyul and Yongsun flirting by the stairs, the couple was known to the entire university for their public display of affection and she has always wondered why the two were never reprimanded or why people did not bother, because it somehow bothered Seulgi. 

 

"Bloody hell these knobheads can't even get a room and are ing shagging and eating each other's faces like the dickweeds they are." 

 

They were only flirting, they weren't even kissing. But what can she say. 

 

She was cool with Moonbyul. Back in her first year at the university, they did a cross project with students majoring in business and she worked closely with Moonbyul for that project which became a success. Seulgi was cool with them  if not for the fact that she is eating her girlfriend's face right now and Seulgi was standing stupidly there. It was as if Moonbyul noticed that she quickly pulled away from a hot mess that is Yongsun and stood up to greet Seulgi. 

 

"Aye, my prodigy friend. What ya up to?“ Moonbyul said, arms slinging on Seulgi's shoulders and the latter could only smile awkwardly. 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter