One

Soulmate's Thoughts (Epilogue added)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm gonna ing rip your ing you little piece of , i spent a ing eternity doing that you motherer." 

 

Seulgi's mind screamed. She turned and looked at the soaking drawing pad on the library table and a shyly smiling kid who accidentally spilled her morning coffee on her artwork. Her ing artwork. 

 

"Sorry Seulgi. I'm just gonna buy another coffee and a drawing pad for you. You can still make more, right." Yeri smiled as she gathered the tissue she dumped on the table with a futile attempt to dry her drawing pad. 

 

Not even a proper apology this little . 

 

She was just glad she is her friend or she could've choked her to death. 

 

Ah, she sure is going to be making brand new drawings for her portfolio. 

 

"." 

 

---

 

"Wow, so much cursing in the early morning." Joohyun sighed and shook her head a little. She turned twenty today and apart from the morning birthday greetings she received from her family, the thing she was looking forward to the most was the dreaded soulmate voice she should start hearing. 

 

She heard of the tales about soulmates when she was fifteen but she's always thought they were silly stories made up by people so the young have something to look forward to. 

 

It was something impossible and not even science could explain. When she hears tales and stories from other people who would suddenly start zoning out and would hear the thoughts in their head which were supposed to be their soulmate's thoughts, she called lies. 

 

According to people, some would usually start hearing their soulmate's thoughts as they hit the age twenty.

 

For some, it would not start until they reach thirty or fourty and if you are lucky enough, you would start hearing it earlier. 

 

Just like Joohyun. 

 

She never believed it at first until she heard the story first hand from her own sister two years ago. They were back at their parent's house to celebrate her sister's birthday and were about to watch a movie. Taeyeon unnie was getting some popcorn from the kitchen and was on her way back to the living room when the bowl of popcorn she was holding dropped on the floor and scattered around. It was a popcorn rain. It made her laugh which soon subsided when she saw her sister's shocked face. 

 

Joohyun was quick to help and made sure her unnie was not hurt in any way but Taeyeon unnie remained unmoved. 

 

It turns out she started hearing her soulmate's thoughts. 

 

And it also turns out it was her best friend Miyoung unnie who was filling her thoughts. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter