Daylight and Night

Daylight and Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunoo smirked as he looked at the boys' dead body laying on the ground. Just then, police sirens were heard, Sunoo put on his hoodie and ran away quickly before getting caught. He ran home and climbed to his bedroom window, which was on the second floor. When he reached his window, he looked around and got inside of his room then closed the window behind him. 
He cleaned himself and changed into more comfy clothes. Sunoo then walked to his bed and went to sleep. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

BREAKING NEWS: 

"Breaking News! Another body has been found in the alleyway near a club. Another boy has been murdered, the polices noticed that the targets are only boys, so please keep your kids, childs and teens safe from anyone named, K.S. That was left written on the wrist of the dead boys' wrist. The polices are still searching for the murder, please trust the police, stay home and stay safe. Thank you, that was all for todays' news. Hope to see you guys again, this was Seouls News." 

And just with that, I didn't have any expressions on my face. "Me? Murder? Hah!" I thought in my head, "Sunoo!" I heard my mom calling me to come to her, I sighed and got off the couch as my legs walked over to her, I looked and saw that she was holding the clothes that I wore last night when I killed the boy. 
"Why is there blood stains on your shirt?" Mom asked, I was thinking of a quick excause when I said, "That's just paint." My mom at me confused, "But-" 

"It's just paint mom," I said again, she sighed and nodded. 

I walked away and sat back on the couch as I got a text from Sooyun. 

Flower Girl 
Hi~ 
sent 11:09 AM 

Sunny 
Hey! Why'd you text me? 
sent 11:10 AM 

Flower Girl 
Uhm, I just wanted to? 
sent 11:10 AM 

Sunny 
Oh, okay 
sent 11:11 AM 

Flower Girl 
Anyways, have you heard the news? 
sent 11:12 AM 

Sunny 
Yeah..I hope you're doing well 
sent 11:12 AM 

Flower Girl 
I am! 
sent 11:12 AM 

Sunny 
Also, could you give me a favor? 
sent 11:14 AM 

Flower Girl 
Oh, sure! What is it? 
sent 11:14 AM 

Sunny 
Could we meet up at the cafe where we also go to? 
sent 11:15 AM 

Flower Girl 
Sure, see ya! 
sent 11:17 AM 

Sunny 
Yeah, see ya there 
sent 11:17 AM 

I got off of the couch and changed. After that I told my parents that I was gonna go out with Sooyun and blah blah blah! 
Just then, I started walking towards that cafe where we would always go to! As I walked there, I passed Sooyuns' house as I saw her by the door talking with someone..it got me jealous, "This guy is gonna die tonight..." I thought and looked away. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

When I arrived at the cafe, I looked around for Sunoo. When I heard my name being called, I looked and saw Sunoo. I smiled and walked towards him, "Hi! I'm sorry if I'm late..I had a talk with someone," I told him. "Oh! You're not late, I just came in here just like 4 minutes ago." Sunoo said and I sighed in relief. "That's good..anyways, why did you want to meet up here?" I asked as he looked down and to me, "Like I said..can you do me a favor?" He then said again. I nodded humming in response. 

He sighed and said, "Could you help me kill.." 

"WHAT!?" I yelled standing from me seat making everyone look at us, luckily there were oly 1-5 people in here, "A-Ah..mianhae.." I apoligized and Sunoo grabbed my arm and make me sat back down. "Are you crazy!?-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter