Chapter 1

My Future Is Not With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she was a child, Jessica often dreams about her wedding. She always thought she would get married for love. Always thought one day she'll meet her soulmate, and then spend their life together 'until death do us part'.

On her last teenage year, after debuting, she found the one that she thought her soulmate, still is if she honest with herself. Jessica couldn’t exactly remember when she falls in love. She only recalls the time they spent together. Vocal training, dance practises, acting classes, even when they had breaks between practices, both of them always together.

She never thought she’ll fall in love with someone who has the same personality as her. From what she always hears, your soulmate will have different personalities from you. Which why she is surprised because both of them are introvert, like to keep it to themselves rather than talking to others.

Jessica forgot about her wedding dream until she’s in her twenties. She dreams about marrying a certain person on one of beach in the US, as they definitely can’t get married in Korea. With their families attending the wedding and the girls will probably fight for the maid of honour titles. Both of them even brought each other rings to implement the idea of getting married to each other. She still has the ring, always wearing it on her ring finger, sometimes she kept it around her neck like a necklace.

They have been together for the same amount she has been a trainee. She confesses that their relationship is not as smooth as people have thought, they have up and down moments. If she can admit herself, their down moments are more than their up moments. They fight over small things. But she believed because the amounts of time they’ve been together, they can handle any problem that comes in their way.

Never once she imagined they will be ended up this way, losing each other because of small things. Maybe that’s the biggest problem they had. Every time they had a disagreement, they never really talk about it to each other, prefer to just let the problem go itself. By not talking, it can affec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter