Instant Noodles

My Bodyguard

Lisa was called her day by phone, she asked for an explanation to him why he fired all the maids.

"Daddy, why did you fire all my maids? who will cook for me? who will wash all my clothes? and who will watering the mommy's plants in the garden?"

Lisa really love her mom. Her mom died when she was five years old because of a chronic illness.

"Lisa, you must be independent from now"

"No, Daddy don't do that. it's the same as you want to kill me slowly. then if you work outside the city who will accompany me?"

"I've always rarely come home. you also used to it even though I was not there. Hanbin will take care of your twenty-four hours. I've told him to take care of you wherever you go. okay?"

"Daddy, you don't have to act like that. you hire strangers without asking me first. what if he does something bad to me?"

Hanbin who heard that widened his eyes. He didn't accept being accused like that.

"Dad, you have to reinstate all my maid tomorrow"

"Lisa you have to be independent. if you need help, you can just tell Hanbin. Daddy has a lot of work sweetheart. I'll call you later"

"Dad, Daddy!!!"

Lisa slammed her phone on the esofa. She was annoyed because his three maids were suddenly fires. Her maid is Mr. Sarmin, Mrs. Inah and Mrs. Puput who always accompany her at home.

"Are you hungry? want me to make instant noodles?" asked Hanbin.

"No thanks"

Lisa took her phone and walked towards her room. Hanbin then took all Lisa's items that the girl had thrown earlier. He put her shoes in the shoe rack and Lisa's socks in the washing machine. He also put her bag on the sofa because she threw it on the floor.

Hanbin touching his hungry stomach. He only had a little breakfast because he was too nervous about becoming someone's bodyguard. His commander said earlier that Hanbin could do anything in this house because he had to stay in that house for the next few months.

"You can think of this house as your own house" said the commander earlier.

Hanbin then walked to the kitchen and saw the food ingredients that were there. He looked for instant noodles in the cupboard. Hanbin prepared vegetables, corned and eggs. He will mix all the ingredients in the instant noodles. He also makes milk for himself.

Lisa who is in her room is busy with her phone. She sends messages to her friends to invite them to hangout tonight. but she then smells of the instant noodles that Hanbin makes. That makes her stomach grumble in there. She tried to ignore the smell but it's annoyed her because it makes her more hungry.

"No.. I'm not hungry" she talk to herself.

Krucuk krucukk

"Oh tt I really hungry!!"

She put her phone on the bed and walked to the door. Lisa opened the door a little and the smell of the noodles made her even more hungry. Lisa closed her eyes to feel the aroma of the noodles. She then walked into the kitchen and there is Hanbin in there who still busy making that food. She gulped trying not to be tempted by the noodles.

"Damn.. it seems so delicious" She muttered when she saw Hanbin pour the noodles into the bowl.

After that Hanbin also makes a warm milk.

".. the milk also seems delicious" She bit her lower lip.

Krucuk krucuk

She held her stomach which made a sound. Hanbin who was in the kitchen heard that and turned his head towards her.

"You hungry?"

Lisa straightened up and shook her head but her eyes were still fixed on the noodles.

"You seem hungry"

Hanbin took the bowl and handed it to Lisa. She unconsciously accepts the bowl.

"You can eat it. I can make it again"

"This is for me?" asked her.

Hanbin nodded. He then took another instant noodle in the cupboard and made it again.

"Thanks"

Lisa then sat down at the dining table and started eating the noodles. that taste is very good, this even better than the noodles that her maid usually made.

"Wait"

She runs into her room and takes her phone. After that, she went into the dining room again and continued eating her noodles while texting with her friends.

After ten-minutes of making more noodles, Hanbin finally finished and sat down beside Lisa. He saw Lisa who was is still exchange messages with her friends.

"Tonight I will hang out with my friends. You don't have to go"

"But I have to take care of you"

Lisa stared at him and gave him a death glare. The previous driver always complied her, but this one is challenged her.

"I need privacy, you don't keep following me like a parasite. I don't like it"

Lisa took her bowl and walked towards her room. She walked while stomping her feet into her room.

"Pa-parasite?" said Hanbin to himself.

Hanbin clenched his fists, he was annoyed because Lisa called him a parasite.

"If something happens, I won't be responsible"

He then ate the instant noodles quickly and he suddenly chokes because eat too fast.

"Uhukk... uhuk..."

at night

Lisa was ready to be picked up by her friend. She was wearing hot pants and an oversize t-shirt that made her look like not wearing pants.

Hanbin who was in the living room saw Lisa's appearance like that. He then took out his phone and took a picture of Lisa. After that, he sent the photo to his commander.

"What are you doing?"

"Send your photo to your father"

"What?!!"

Lisa then felt her phone vibrate. "" she swore.

She then picked up the phone.

"Hello--"

"Change your clothes. Daddy bought you lots of clothes, just put on one of those clothes. Don't wear that one"

"But dad--"

"Don't forget to wear your pants too!! or do you want to leave the house without wearing pants like that?"

Hanbin hold his laugh when he overheard the conversation between them.

"Dad I'm wearing pants. This is fashion, you know?"

"I don't care if it's fashion or not. I just want you to change it. Your mom in the heaven might crying if she finds out what your look like now"

"Okay I'll change now"

Lisa who is annoyed then walked into her room to change clothes.

"Kim Hanbin!! Wait for my revenge!!"