New Bodyguard

My Bodyguard

The Alpha Team entered their commander's room. They have carried out the task of freeing hostage in Morocco. All the team members looked excited to enter the room, including the young man named Kim Hanbin who was the youngest member of the team. Hanbin who is still twenty-two years old, is the youngest soldier in the team because of his ability to shoot very fast and on target.

Bobby as the team leader salutes their commander followed by the other members. After their commander returned their salute, they then lowered their hands and stand at ease.

"Alpha team has freed the hostages in Morocco safely, Sir" he said.

Their commander nodded.

"Nice work. You all will get promotions and salary increases"

The five soldiers seemed pleased with the news. Their struggle was not in vain, they were almost bombed by the hostage-takers but with the ability they have, the bomb can finally be defused.

Their commander, Marco saw Hanbin who lined up in the corner. He had prepared a special task for this young man.

"All of you can leave this room"

"Yes Sir" they replied in unison.

"Except you, Kim Hanbin"

The four soldiers looked at Hanbin. Without saying anything, they came out of the room and harbored their curiosity. Hanbin, who was still in the room looked nervous because this is the first time he was alone in the room with his commander. Especially when he didn't know what his commander would do to him.

"Kim Hanbin"

"Yes Sir"

Marco smile at him. Hanbin is a member of the army who is quite adept at using weapons. He can knock out ten thugs without injuring himself.

"Sit down"

Hanbin sat on the sofa in that room. Marco walked to hanbin and sat right in front of him. He handed over a photo of a girl who looked very much like him.

"She's my daughter. Lalice Manoban"

Hanbin saw the girl in that photo, she's so beautiful.

"I will assign you to look after her for a few month before you reassigned as a member of the Alpha team"

"Sorry Sir, but I do not understand what you mean"

"Kim Hanbin, starting from tomorrow you will be my daughter Bodyguard"

***

A girl showed a sour face because her driver did not pick her up yet. She looked at her watch and it had been ten minutes since she waited for her driver, but the driver didn't show up yet. The girl then called her father.

"Dad, why my driver didn't pick me up yet?"

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. From now on you have a new driver. He just left my office so he might be a little late to pick you up. Just wait inside the school until he comes"

"He's very late, I'll take a taxi then.."

"No, Taxis are dangerous. Just wait a little while, he'll be there soon"

Lisa sat in the school lobby while waiting for her car arrive. This morning she was still being escorted by her father's soldier who was quite old and the soldier would retire soon. Lisa didn't think that this morning is her last meeting with him.

A few moments later she saw her car arrive. Lisa walked over to the car but then stopped when she saw a young man getting out of the car while still using his army uniform.

"So handsome" she said quietly.

The young man saw Lisa who was still silent at the school gate. He then approaches Lisa and salutes her.

"I'm Kim Hanbin from the Alpha team assigned by commander Marco to pick you up. Ms. Lalice Manoban"

Lisa looked around. She is embarrassed if he acted like this.

"You don't have to act like this" She said while lowered his hand that was still saluting her.

Hanbin then walked to the car and opened the car door for Lisa. She then got into the car and took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly from .

Hanbin is currently focused on driving. He drove the car slowly until Lisa felt the speed of the car was slow. No wonder she didn't arrive at home yet. Lisa then closed her eyes because she was very tired.

"Ms. Lalice, Mr. Marco told me to buy you some food"

"Just call me Lisa"

"Yes Ms. Lisa"

"Without Miss"

Hanbin nodded.

"Don't speak formally. I don't like it"

"Yes miss"

Lisa annoyed because again this young man called her as miss.

"Yes, Lisa" she said.

"Yes, Lisa" He said imitating her words.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Kim Hanbin"

"Your age?"

"Twenty-two"

Lisa nodded. Their ages didn't differ too much. unlike before, she was twenty years old different from the previous driver.

"Our age is not much different. so, we can talk like friends"

Hanbin nodded again.

"What do you want to eat now?" he asked carefully.

"Instant noodles?"

"Mr. Marco told me to buy you some healty food"

"Instant noodles are healthy too. it's made of the same carbohydrates like rice. especially when you mix with vegetables, beef and eggs"

Hanbin who didn't want to argue with Lisa decided to keep quiet. A few moments later they arrived at Lisa's house. Hanbin knew Lisa's house because he had been to this house several times but he never met Lisa before.

"Lisa is a little naughty, maybe at the beginning she wouldn't show her naughty side. but you have to ready when she's acting up"

Hanbin remembered what his commander had said before. He then entered the house to follow Lisa.

"Mrs. Inah" Lisa called her maid.

She threw her bag everywhere. She also took of her shoes carelessly. Hanbin saw it all from behind.

"Mrs. Inah, make instant noodles for me like usual"

Lisa threw her socks and it almost hit Hanbin who was behind her. She then put on her slippers and walked to the kitchen.

"Mrs. Inah? where is she?"

Lisa looked for her maid all over the place. Hanbin then walked over Lisa to tell her something.

"You don't know yet?" asked Hanbin from behind.

"Know what?" asked Lisa back. She was very hungry and had to eat quickly  before her ulcer recurrence.

"All your maids were fired by your father"

"What???"