Ch 01

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 






 

 








 

Mom stop drinking at this timing. You are going to have a headache in the morning.




 

I will be fine. Dont worry about me. Just think about your studies.




 

How can i study when you are like this. Come on lets go to bed okay.








 

You carried your mom to her room. Living in a small 3 bedroom is a little cramp but you are fine with it. Ever since your dad and grandpa passed away they left little fortune to your mom but mostly to you. However your mom tried to take most of the fortune away from yours but it failed due to the laws and regulation that your grandpa made. With the tough and rough 10 years. Your mom didnt make as much when the company went bankcrupt. Also she always drinks when she feels down or she was thinking about your dad. Your life was once fine but things change. You accept the reality but your mom didnt. It makes you kinda sad yet you didnt give up and tried your best to make your family stable. After putting your mom to bed. Your mom was sleeping peacefully. You sigh and grab your valuables and go out to the nearest convinence store. You tried to munch on something to release your stress. Before you could even drink the juice that you bought, someone took it from you and sat right next to where the empty chair is. You chuckled and threw a nut at him.









 

Yah Park Jisung. Dont you have school tomorrow.




 

Dont you have school tomorrow. Wow, I'm asking the same thing.




 

I'm not going to school. It's not fun at AE highschool. You arent there even. You mister are so busy with Neo High Academy




 

Someone miss me that much.




 

In your dreams Park Jisung.




 

Tell me did your mom drink again.




 

You can smell it dont you. Ah Jisung is sure a mouse with a strong nose.




 

Well you always come here when your mom drinks. And care to tell me why arent you going to school.




 

I have part time to work on. Also I need money. My mom has been taking my savings. I can't even pay for my tuition fees.




 

Yah why didnt you tell me. Do you need my help. I can ask my mom to help.




 

No Jisung. I dont need your help. I dont want to be your freeloader. I'm fine with myself.




 

Yah you are my friend you arent a freeloader. My mom is fine helping you.




 

Really. I'm fine Jisung ah.




 

Still Hee. You can't skip school anymore. Dont even dare to drop out. We promise each other that we are going to the same university.




 

Aye you loyal mouse. Dont worry. I will be fine.




 

Oh Park Jisung.




 

Oi Jisung ah. What are you doing there.




 

Aish jinjja. This hyung is killing me.




 

Go on. Thank me later.




 

You need to stop hiding with that hoodie of yours. Well see you soon Hee.










 

You smile and qave at him. Jisung chuckled and stole your chocopie before heading to his friends. You never knew that he has more friends than you. You sigh when he is no longer at your sight. Looking at all trash you quickly throw it away and start to walk as you dont want to stay out for so long. As you were walking up the hill you saw a couple were fighting from far but you can't avoid it since the way to your house is up the hill. So you just walk along till the girl leaves the tall guy alone. He was crying so hard that you felt guilty on why the girl left him alone. You sigh and take your step towards him. He was wiping his tears with his sleeves. You didnt speak any words and hand out your handkerchief to him. He looked at you with teary eyes and took it with no words came out. You also hand out a hot pack as it's freezing cold out there. He took it too and looked at you in confusion.











 

Wipe those tears, dont stay out too long. It's super cold out here. Stay strong, stranger.











 

Your phone starts to ring and it is Jisung. You smile and walk away leaving the guy alone.





 

Oh Jisung ah..






 

The guy look at you all the way till you are no longer in his sight. He look down on the things that you gave to him. He sigh and wipe his tears with it. He was glad that he dont have to freeze.




 

Yah Sungchan ah what are you doing here.




 

Hanbi ah i juat wanna get some fresh air.




 

Oh well go back home. Gayeul wont even bother if you are here or not.




 

Hanbi ah. Is Jeno hyung at your house.




 

Uh... yeah. But he is sleeping.




 

Can I stay over. I dont want my mom to misunderstand my problems with Gayeul.




 

Sure... i guess... but you have to tell your sister about it. It's about time you leave Gayeul. She is a super snake who wants you for money.




 

Im sorry....




 

Its okay. Come on. Lets go. Jeno oppa would be freaked out if you stay out here alone.....