Chapter 01

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Today's weather is freaking good and a top of that, Christmas holiday just started. It's slowly getting cold but sun can still be seen outside. For Hendery, it's good to walk outside.

However, here he is.

Laying to his bed and staring at the ceiling because something is confusing him. No, he's been like this for years and he didn't know the exact date and time when he started seeing his best friend in a different way. Hendery just ignored it at first but he still didn't know why his heart can't take it anymore.

Xiaojun, his best friend since the beginning and lives across his house, and the reason why he is like this. The boy who always sticks around him whenever they'd go somewhere, the boy who always look for him, who cares for him and who's loyal to him since Hendery is the only one who made him open up more and he is his only friend.

The only boy who can understand him in every aspect.

They were friend since little and Xiaojun was timid. He barely goes out when they moved and Hendery can only wait for him outside because he wants to play together. He only succeeds on befriending him when Xiaojun saw him eating ramen. It's all started with that ramen and he's so thankful that day.

He saw someone approached Xiaojun the last day of school before the holiday. It was Jaemin and Hendery walked towards them swiftly and hold Xiaojun on his waist then, glared at Jaemin. He didn't know that he is possessive over his best friend until he realized, something is not right. 

He only wants Xiaojun to smile at him and his attention.

Is this even normal?

Is this what friends feel towards each other?

Or, he's the only one who feel like this?

He will be happy for Xiaojun for having a friend on his own, but please not Jaemin. He didn’t know why but he doesn’t like how he look at Xiaojun. It’s kind of, pissing him off.

"Hey!" Someone threw him a pillow and his eyes widened when he saw Mark.

"The you're doing here?" He asked.

"Your sister let me in, anyway I couldn't reach you. We're about to play basketball outside. Want to come?"

"Outside? In this cold weather?" He asked unsure.

"Didn't you know that Chenle's parents have their own basketball court in their house? Dude, it's pretty warm inside. I'm so excited, Yay!" Mark wiggles his eyebrows and did some little jumps just like a kid.

"Wait, I'll dm Xiaojun."

Mark looked at him confusedly. "For what?"

"That I'm going with you. He might look for me here and he'll sulk if he didn't see me here and for going out without telling him." He said casually because that's very normal between him and Xiaojun.

"Are you his boyfriend or what? Why do you need to tell him everything?"

Hendery was done texting Xiaojun when he stood up and took his jacket that he bought from sketchers.

"Of course, I have to. He will be lonely."

"Just tell him to come along."

"Nope. He doesn't like going outside especially when he's around by unknown people."

"Wow?! We're not strangers!" Mark yelps and act like he was offended. They were all classmates though.

"I know. But he's only comfortable around me, and I'm pretty sure Jaemin will be there."

"What about Jaemin? Did he fight Xaiojun?"

Hendery bit his lip and looked at Mark. Should he tell him?

"No, not like that. I think he's trying to approach Xiaojun. I don't know if he want to be friends or something else."

Mark shook his head in disbelief. Hendery should be happy for that since his introverted best friend will gain a friend on his own without his help, but why is he reacting like this?

"Do you like him?" He asked smoothly without having a second thought. Mark is so sure about this.

For a moment, Hendery stopped moving. He's been thinking about that earlier and he's still confused up until now.

"I don't know."

Mark smirks and sat on Hendery's bed then looked at him.

"You should know. It's your feelings."

"But I really don't know."

"You're afraid that Jaemin might take him from you. That's the sign! I saw you that day and jealousy is written all over your face my boy!" Mark chuckles and even clapped his hands. He's enjoying this. "I knew it!"

"I don't understand."

"You will soon, take your time. I can understand you though, Jaemin is really charming. He will just show you his smile, you'll instantly fall for him. I don't blame you if you'll feel threatened."

"Who's threatened?" Hendery glance him annoyingly, then he stopped again.

"I... I like him?" He asked and pointed himself.

Mark stood up and put his arm over Hendery's shoulder.

"Come on, invite him too and see."

"But,"

"Yah! Stop being possessive. It's just me? If you don't feel threatened then, you should invite him too."

Hendery greeted his teeth and Mark chuckles.

The two males went outside and walk across the street to go to Xiaojun's house. Hendery pressed the door bell and Xiaojun answered. He opened the gate for them. He's also confused why Mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter