Flashback Roses

Someone Else First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FLASHBACK

 

*She's the only people in the crime scene when Miss Tiffany Hwang found dead so who do you think will be the prime suspect, Officer Jung?* One of the investigator said infront of Sooyeon's face when she try to defend her girlfriend. Everybody knows TaeYeon suffered from mental illness after the latter found out that Tiffany was going to get married on her fiancee.



 

"You are right but we aren't sure about it? Did you fully investigate the crime scene?" The investigator deeply sighed because he want to close the case as fast as he could but Sooyeon being stubborn police wanted to dig in more and played the role a hero when she caught a big fish way back before that she became known in the district.


 

*Then you investigate and hold the liability of these case, Officer Jung!!* Her colleague said before the timid guy walked out from the investigation office slamming the door behind.



 

"I smell something wrong about it." Sooyeon stood up and pick up the confidential folder on her hand before she went to the interrogation room with TaeYeon being held inside.



 

---------------------------



 

*Answer me! Did you kill her??* The interrogation officer slammed her fist as she spoke with TaeYeon who stayed silence after she got caught by the police alone inside the crime scene.




 

*If you won't talk it means you killed her, Miss Kim TaeYeon!!!!* The officer continued but the latter was still blank and lost in her own world after what happened in Tiffany's apartment.




 

*You killed me TaeYeon!!!!* She could hear Tiffany screaming in her ears when she got nothing to do but stayed in the corner holding a knife.




 

*What happen to you? Did you feel guilty now??* The officer noticed the behavior and screams right infront of the poor latter torturing herself.




 

*You are definitely a monster!!!* The officer continue screaming holding TaeYeon's shirt collar when the latter began to cry hard while pushing the officer away from her.




 

*SLAM* Until, Sooyeon appears and slammed the door open and pulled the officer away from her girlfriend.




 

"You're torturing her and it's against the rules of human rights!!!!" Sooyeon succumbed the poor latter in her embrace while glaring at the aggressive officer who felt embarrassed with herself.





 

"I'm expecting you will cooperate with us and Officer Jung, I think you should behave according to your position or you'll lost your ing job!!!!!" The officer angrily nagged before she went outside for awhile leaving the weird couple inside.




 

*Sooyeon, they will take me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter