The Ticking Clock

Someone Else First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

After TaeYeon encountered the blonde woman, the next day she didn't appeared in the same convenience store. The jacket she gave to Sooyeon was memorable because it's the present she received from Tiffany on her birthday, she needs it but the pain it holds when she remembers Robbie said about spending the night with his girlfriend the night she first meet the blonde.



 

"Don't you have make up a class today?" Her mother asked because she's blankly staring out of nowhere and the hanging paintings on the wall that Tiffany made for her because they joined the same art club, it's abstract and unknown filled with darkness of hues.




 

"I will meet Tiffany, Mom. I'll going." She decided to search for the blonde because she must be the answer from her questions or involved with Tiffany's death.




 

"Bring Tiffany here sometimes." Her mom called but TaeYeon quickly went outside picking up her pair of jacket again. She loves sweaters and jackets so her closet filled with it same goes with Tiffany but recently she noticed how the woman dress changed from simple to daring one because of the influence of her boyfriend, Robbie.




 

*I must find Sooyeon.* She thought while walking through the same path with the mysterious blonde woman.



 

-----------------



 

"She's not here." TaeYeon checks the convenience store window if some strange woman were lingering around.



 

"TaeYeon?" Her name was called from behind so she looked at the voice owner.



 

"Tiffany? What are you doing here?" She asked but Tiffany seems to be in a good mood because of the expression of her face, maybe it's because of Robbie, TaeYeon thought in her mind.




 

"I will buy something here. How about you, Tae?" They seems pretty awkward around each other after so many things happened.




 

"Ah, okay. I must go." TaeYeon bid goodbye but Tiffany wants to hangout with her bestfriend whom she forgot because of her boyfriend.




 

"Wait ----- " Tiffany step forward.



 

"TaeYeon." The blonde woman appears wearing the jacket TaeYeon lend to her and Tiffany noticed that it's her present.




 

"Sooyeon!" TaeYeon became cheerful after meeting the blonde woman again.




 

"Who is she?" Tiffany sounds so jealous.



 

"Ah, she's a friend." TaeYeon lied to her bestfriend about the blonde woman as she introduce Sooyeon to Tiffany.



 

"Are you here to steal again?" She whisper to the blonde woman who keeps staring towards Tiffany.



 

"It's none of your business." Sooyeon scoffed at TaeYeon who got surprise when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter