nice or flirting?

V.I.P.

"Oh my gosh you're so cute!" You cooed as you were playing with Coco. 

GOT7 was at your dance studio and you were keeping the small pet occupied while they practiced. You'd throw a ball, she'd fetch it. You'd want to cuddle, she'd let you. It didn't help that she was so tiny too! She fit anywhere you put her!

Soon GOT7 had to leave, and you were left to remember if there was another group coming in today. You hadn't even gotten off the criss-cross sitting position you were doing on the floor only to be tacked by another dog. This one was stalkier but not very big. He wasn't going to hurt you, you could tell that much, he just was excited. You laughed as he attempted to your face and you heard quick footsteps coming towards you. 

"Oh no, no, no, Homie don't do that!" You heard a male voice say. The dog was soon lifted off you and you sat up laughing. 

"It's ok." You laughed, starting to  fix your clothes to be presentable. "He was just excited."

You looked at the owner with a smile, only to see you were face to face with BIG BANG's Taeyang. You were a little starstruck but though you've had other artists come in and out of this studio before, it still managed to happen a little bit every time.

You bowed immediately, "Annyeonghaseyo." He bowed back with a smile. "Welcome to my studio." You smiled gesturing to the room.

"Oh _____." you looked behind Taeyang to see the rest of Big Bang come in (some with pets) and their manager, who you'd known for a while.

"Hey oppa." You waved to their manager.

"Are you open right now?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Of course! I'll just lock the door to keep the fans out." you smiled.

"Thank you saengie~" he yelled to you as you left. You shook your head with a grin. 

When you came back to the studio you saw that they also had their choreographer with them so along with practicing choreography they already had, they were going to learn a new one. 

"She can't be in here." Their choreographer eyed you. 

All the heads turned in surprise considering you were the person that owned the place. 

"We can't have a fan recording our practice and leaking it." He shrugged cockily..

You bit back a scoff and gave him a blank look instead. You pulled your phone out of your pocket and slid it to his half of the room. "Still worried?" You retorted. 

He didn't say anything so you turned your attention to Homie, who was being such a good boy just sitting there and watching his owner do this thing.

Taeyang would glance at you from time to time, noticing how well you were doing with Homie. Not like he was a bad dog but he was acting like he'd known the girl as long as he'd known Taeyang.

Once they had a 10 minute break, he went up to you, who was laying down next to Homie and just petting him. 

"He's not giving you any trouble is he?" He pet Homie and looked at you.

"Not at all." You smiled. "If anything he's been too sweet."

"What's your name?" Taeyang asked, feeling stupid if someone had already said it.

"Oh ___ _____. Sorry I should have introduced myself earlier." She dropped her head in embarrassment.

"Dong Youngbae." He bowed and you were surprised he introduced himself with his birth name and not stage name. "But most people know me by Taeyang." He smiled. "But I'd hope you know that."

You laughed. "I did know that as a matter of fact." Then you saw the choreographer getting ready to call him.

 "Looks like it's time for you to be an idol again." She whispered. 

He smiled and excused himself. They practiced again for hours then they were finally finished. The guys were all tired now and ready to sleep. You'd met all the other members and bid them good night. 

"Bye shortie," GDragon and T.O.P. snickered.

You pouted. "It's called being fun sized!" You whined and they ruffled your hair.

"We'll try to visit often." Seungri said.

Daesung nodded. "You're a very sweet girl. I'm honored to see a girl as yourself a V.I.P." He smiled.

"Aww Daesung-ssi." You looked at your feet.

"Call us oppa now." Seungri smiled. "Or at least me, since these guys are old." He joked. You laughed. You two had talked and revealed you were a year younger than Seungri.

"Aww don't be mean oppa." You patted his arm. "Get a good night's sleep huh?"

Taeyang walked up, being the last to leave the room. "Thanks for keeping Homie busy. He's usually alone for our practices."

"It was no problem." You smiled back. "If you ever need someone to keep an eye on him, you can give me a call. Your manager has my number." You smiled.

"Well since we're friends, wouldn't it be easier if I just had your number in my phone already?" He hoped it didn't sound too pushy.

She shrugged. "I guess so." They switched phones and put their numbers in. They had put their names in and gave the phones back to the original owner. "So see you around?" You asked and he nodded.

Once in the car, Youngbae looked at his phone to see what your name was saved as. It was Homie's dance buddy ^.^

You did the same and your eyes widened at the name. Youngbae oppa <3

Soon after you got a message from the said guy and it said, 

"my name is saved that way bcuz im pretty sure im ur bias ~.^" 

You laughed and then another message came up. 

"And if im not already, i will be. Eventually. :P"

You didn't know how to respond. But then an idea came. 

"you can try, but Seungri oppa is holding down the first spot pretty well right now =P"

"Oh. Its so on now." Was his reply.

"Hwaiting~"

And the cheer was all he needed as motivation.