One shot

To love you now (or until forever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon gasped the moment she felt something cold on her shirt when she entered her favorite restaurant. Her white shirt is now filled with a color red liquid and she smells like a strawberry shake.

 

She lifted her gaze and found a woman staring at her with wide eyes while holding an empty cup.

 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" the woman exclaimed.

 

Usually, this kind of carelessness annoys Jeongyeon. She’s a very neat person and very particular with the clothes she wears.

 

But when she saw the black circles under the woman’s eyes and multiple cups of drinks along with take out foods that she’s trying to carry all by herself, Jeongyeon thought, She’s having a bad day. 

 

She must be a newbie or an intern who was assigned to get her seniors’ lunch. And suddenly, while watching how the woman panics as she tries to clean her shirt using a tissue, Jeongyeon felt bad and sorry about it. 

 

She was about to let the woman slide about what happened when the woman speaks,

 

"Miss, I'm really sorry but I'm in a hurry. Here's my calling card. Please let me know how to make it up to you." the woman said apologetically.

 

Jeongyeon took the piece of paper silently while still eyeing the woman. The woman gave her a small smile and started to lift and carry all the food once again. Jeongyeon helped her.

 

“It’s okay. I have an extra shirt in my car. I can manage.” Jeongyeon said softly. She heard a sigh of relief from the woman which made her smile.

 

“Thank you. But I still hope that you use my calling card. I really want to make it up to you, especially that you look good in your white shirt before I pour a strawberry shake on you.” the woman said.

 

Jeongyeon blinks her eyes multiple times while staring at the smiling girl in front of her. She was caught off guard about the compliment so she can’t help but blush. Jeongyeon cleared and said,

 

“Alright.”

 

Jeongyeon and the woman part ways. The woman went to the counter to order another strawberry shake while Jeongyeon went to her car to change her shirt.

 

But before she got inside the car, she felt someone hugged her from behind. A familiar scent and warmth invaded her senses and Jeongyeon automatically smiled.

 

It’s her girlfriend. Myoui Mina.

 

She is there because they originally planned to eat lunch together at Jeongyeon's favorite restaurant.

 

"What happened to you?" Mina asked over her shoulder while holding the wet part of her shirt.

 

Jeongyeon turns around and holds onto her girlfriend’s waist to give her a forehead kiss. She always does this whenever she sees her girlfriend for the first time in the day. 

 

Mina smiled and closed her eyes. She loves it whenever Jeongyeon kisses her this way. The way she can feel how much Jeongyeon cherishes and respects her.

 

"Someone accidentally poured her drink on me." Jeongyeon explained right after. She gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter