Final

i hate it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua grumbles internally, she shouldn't have agreed to do a stupid VLIVE with Miyeon. She was tired, grumpy and most of all, she was annoyed. Everything annoyed her. The sound of footsteps around the corner, the book on the shelf that wasn't aligned properly, even the light shining in the room bothered her. Yuqi and Soojin had asked her what the problem was but even the Taiwanese couldn't explain what was irritating her so much. Or maybe she did know. After all, it was January 19, a day she was dreading.

All in all, Shuhua just wasn't having a good time. Alas, here she was, inside Minnie's studio, sitting on the brand new grey couch bought by Yuqi for ruining the old one with her chocolate stain. She should have just gone home with Soojin but how could she say 'no' to her secret favourite person in the world, especially when the latter was asking so sweetly and looking at her like she was the only one who mattered in the world.

The youngest crossed her arms, trying to warm herself up as she looked at Miyeon who was beside her chatting animatedly to the camera. Shuhua tried to suppress a tiny smile, she always thought that Miyeon was absolutely adorable when she did VLIVEs. She'd never admit it out loud that she secretly watches Miyeon's VLIVEs whenever she was able to. This way, she would be able to estimate when Miyeon would come back to the dorms, especially when the older girl was always doing VLIVEs late in the night.

"Sleep at 4am if you're youthful." Shuhua rolls her eyes internally at that quote said by Miyeon. Doesn't she know that it was dangerous to be out late at night? Especially for a pretty girl like her who attracted everyone like moths to a bright light. I hate 'everyone'.

But anyway, back to the topic, Shuhua was annoyed and tired. Hence, she was gonna lie down and let Miyeon do her thing. She said she would do the VLIVE with her but that didn't mean that Shuhua had to talk. As bratty as that was, Shuhua does whatever she wants.

A soft hand reaches out, touching her cheek softly. "Are you tired?". Shuhua nods. "Go to sleep then. I'll wake you up." the older girl speaks, brown eyes gazing deeply into her own. A short nap would be good. The Taiwanese shuts her eyes, trying to rest.

"Neverver, Shuhua is sleepy today so it'll be just you and I." Miyeon says to the camera. "Shuhua looks grumpy? Really? She's just tired. Don't worry Neverland, I'll take care of her. She's my Shuhua after all." the older girl grins, flashing a peace sign.

The Taiwanese feels her heart swell but she remains unmoving. It was much easier to pretend she that she isn't bothered by Miyeon's sweetness when she was playing dead.

"Ah yes, Replay came out today." Shuhua peeks at Miyeon with one eye.

Ugh, Replay...right.

"I know some Neverver may feel their heart ache but this is all just acting alright?" Miyeon pouts, placing her hands in front of her face like a kitten begging for a treat. Shuhua almost melted right there and then, but , was she annoyed just hearing the word "Replay".

"Please watch it well okay? Anyway," Miyeon turns towards Shuhua and the younger immediately snapped her eyes shut, pretending to sleep again. "Shuhua is really tired. I'm gonna end the VLIVE now so I can bring her back. I'll see you again soon. Bye bye!" With that, the main vocalist turned off the VLIVE and placed the phone on the table.

Shuhua feels the touch of Miyeon's cold hand, gently pushing away the stray strands of hair from her face. Humming a tune softly, Miyeon lightly caresses the youngest's face, almost like she was handling a million dollar artwork in a museum. So careful and tender. Shuhua almost shivers. Despite being somewhat mean and always pushing the older girl away, Miyeon was still adoring her and treating her so good. Too good. Miyeon was an angel sent from above.

Maybe it was because it was an annoying day. Or maybe because Shuhua couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't contain her built up emotions a second longer.

In a blink of an eye, Shuhua had her hand wrapped around Miyeon's wrist, effectively stopping the older girl's movements. Shocked, the main vocalist just stared at Shuhua. Miyeon's face slowly turning into a shade of pink, thinking that she had been caught red-handed being a creep. Like sparkly Edward watching Bella sleep.

Shuhua glares at Miyeon, "I hate it."

"Wha-? Oh my god, did I wake you? I-I'm sorry. I didn-" Miyeon fumbles with her words nervously, looking at anything except for the girl in front of her.

The younger girl cuts her off. "I hate it," she repeats as she sat up, her eyes boring into the older girl's.

My life is over, Shuhua hates me. Miyeon laments dramatically in her head.

Suddenly, Miyeon felt gravity pulling her down, a pair of hands o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter