Chapter 3

Can you smile?

Today I woke up pretty early. So I decided to take a shower. Because I have very long hair that it almost reaches my knees I usually shower in the evening so I dont have to rush in the morning. After half an hour I got out the shower, put some lotion on my skin, dressed myself in a grey oversized hoody and black pants I took with me in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I was on my way downstairs when I already heard my parents yell from downstairs.I didn't want to know what they were fighting about this time so I just went back to my room.They fight ever since I was born I believe. Sometimes I think it's my fault. ,more like everyday'

My brother isn't staying with us. He couldn't stand them argueing and moved out when he just turned 17 years. My parents help him financially with everything even up until now. I think it's good they support him like this but when I asked my mother a while ago that I perhaps wanted to move out by the time I'm 18 years too my mother didn't even glance up at me and replied with ,,.Whatever. Nobody wants you here anyway but with which money do you want to pay an apartment here in Seoul? Don't expect us to pay cuz we won't'' she said bored while flipping through her magazine.

She's always like this to me. I don't think she likes me. When I went to my grandma she would tell me storys about when I was younger of how my mother didn't even want to hold me when I was born. But whatever. I have super grandparents, a great dad and great siblings. Speaking of them I should visit them again. I was so busy these past few weeks. Should I ask Sun mi if she wants to come with me? I hope she isn't angry at me anymore. I went to her room and knocked. After hearing her cute voice I opened the door. Sun mi was playing with her dolls. When she saw me she glanced the other way. I sat beside her and apologized. ,,I'm sorry for missing your birthday. really.... Oh... I forgot to give you your present, did I'' she just kept ignoring me. I sighed,,I guess I'll have to take the Barbie dream house. But I have noone to play with. I guess I should just throw it away or sell it...'' the next moment Sun mi turned around and held on to the doll house tightly. ,,I'm really sorry Sun mi. Please don't be mad at me anymore'' I said. Sun mi hugged me making me smile a bit. ,,I'm not mad at you if you bring me to Ailee's birthday'' she smiled brightly.

Before I headed to school I said bye to my dad who sat on the couch and headed to the busstation. Once it arrived I got on took my book out and started reading in the backseat. I'm almost finished with the book. After a couple of stations the girls started squeeling and screaming of happiness? I tried to cover my ear but still tried to read. I may have looked weird while doing so but I just tried to read my book which is difficult with like 15 screaming girls in the bus. I noticed someone taking a seat next to me so I skidded away still focused on the book.

At school I was walking down the hallway and straight to class when I heard something. I went to were that sound came from and saw Yuna and that jerk argueing.I guess these are her things by the pink purse with glitter and the letter Y on the ground. I wanted to help pick up her stuff but a big crowd formed around them. I brushed the thought off turned away and went to class. Somebody of them can help her. I always wonder why they like boys like that. They treat you bad and when they loose interessed they dump you. In books when the boy falls for a girl you can see his past and why he turned out the way he is. He then changes himself for good and has only eyes for this one girl. Nonsense. 

So unrealistic. People usually don't change. In reality they just keep breaking hearts. Anyway....

I saw that I was the first in class. I glanced at my phone and saw that I got 30 minutes before the lesson starts. I could change books since I'm finished reading this one.  So I stood up again and went to the libary across the street. I looked for a book to read. Once I found one I went to the counter and then head back to school again. After class I waited for IU and Hani in the practice room reading my book while they order their food. I heard the crack of the door and thought they finally arrived. ,,Finally what took you so long? Did you have to wait that long in line? I asked still reading the book in my hands.

,,I'm guessing you didn't wait for us, did you?'' a male voice echoed through the big practise room which made me startle, I slowly lifted my head and glimpsed at the boys infront of me then directed my gaze to the floor. ,,What's the loser doing here? She will pollute the equipment!" Jungkook said. I wanted to shoot him a glare but I just looked at my book.

,,Yeah what's she doing here anyway? Don't tell me the loser wants to sing or anything. I bet she sounds like a dying cat'' another one said but I didn't look up to see who just sat there uncomfortable. The others started laughing. ,Hello I'm right here. I can hear you!  Am I invisible or something, why are you so mean? I should just go

,,Hey don't be so rude to her''  I headed out to IU and Hani to postpone the practice to their next break.

-

After a couple of periods they were walking through the hall while talking about different things when another student came running to them furious.

,,YAH, how could you make out with Tzuyu? Are you out off your mind?'' he said angry.

,,Why can't I?'' he asked provokingly.

,,SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" he screamed.

,,So what? She wanted something from me. Be happy. Now you know she i-..'' and with that he got the fist of the furious guy right in the face. Now Jungkook got angry too and punched him back. ,,If she would have loved you, do you really think she would have come to me?'' he said and walked off with his friends.

,,You made out with Tzuyu even when you knew she had a boyfriend?'' his best friend asked him.

,,So? She was the one coming to me not the other way around''

..You think you're sooo great just because you got her''

,,Yeah, I think I am. I could get any girl I want!" he said arrogant.

,,Oh, yeah? What do you think of a little bet?'' one of his friends challenged.

,,What kind of bet?''

-

I walked out the classroom reading my book when I heard rushed footsteps coming my way. I glanced up and saw Hani and IU running ao me. IU was very happy and smiled from ear to ear while Hani came very casually. ,,Sun Hi do you know what is in two weeks?'' she askedenthusiastic but answered her own question in an instant. ,,In two weeks is the summer festival''

,,Sooo...''

,,They are searching for a band and I enlisted us as the band rose gold angels for the summer festival'' she shrieked. I didn't know what to say. After a minute I still stood there, my mouth wide open and my eyes probably looked like they would fall out any minute.

 

,,You did what?''