One-Shot;

Cat's Love

That was a cold autumn day, perfect for the couple in love who were nestled at each other on Jonghyun's couch.

Jonghyun - the smallest of them - was caressed in his black threads, who caressed him was his boyfriend, Jinki. His body was above the other man, his legs were separated, each one on one side of the hip from the older one, it looked uncomfortable, but he liked it.

There was a loud meow, scaring the little man - who was almost asleep - his pet, Minho.

The black cat meowed again, he was hungry! Why didn't its owner pay attention to him? Humph!

"Min, what is it, hm?" The little man asked with the groggy voice, caused by sleep. The blond man extended his hand and the cat came sniffing, so he received a caress against his fur.

Another meow was heard, this time it wasn't his, it was the white and orange fur cat, Kibum. As the owner's boyfriend was going to spend the night in the apartment, he brought his cat, not to be alone. Minho hated him, not Jinki, but his damn cat. That vain cat ate his feed!

Unlike him, who was always with energy, that cat was a lazy first-class! And he always, always, tried to steal his owner's attention! He hated him!

                                                                                                          

It was already night, Minho was getting affection from his owner, the dark furred cat purred with him.

Jinki appeared with a robe and with a smile on his face, the man caressed the black cat's head, who accepted without any problem.

"Shall we go to sleep, darling?" Jinki asked his boyfriend, and he nodded, putting his pet on the floor.

After being put down, Minho went out towards his bed and found that damn cat lying there. He meowed loudly to get the cat out of bed, but the cat didn't move. He meowed again, seeing that he didn't move again, he poked him with his paw, pushing him.

Minho lay down in the space left, feeling the heat of the other cat and purring with him.

Maybe Minho didn't hate him so much.