Ch1

Once in a Lifetime

7am in the morning, the loud ringing of alarm clock successfully awaken the woman from her sleep. She lazily get up, sitting on her bed, she reached for the clock to turn it off, still closing her eyes. She yawn and stretched her arms.

Someone knocked on her door.

"Good morning miss. I cooked your breakfast, do you want me to bring it here?"

She open her eyes still adjusting from the bright sunlight.

"Morning ahjumma. No need. I'll just take a bath then eat downstairs thank you." she said while cutely rubbing her eyes.She stood up and went to her bathroom to take a quick bath getting ready for school. Like what she said, she eat her breakfast downstairs with the ahjumma who's taking care of her since her parents are busy. She doesn't mind eating with the ahjumma because she treat her like her second mom.

Walking calmly on the hallway, earphones on her ears and hands on her pocket. Everyone's looking at her, mesmerized with her beauty and fangirling/fanboying at her cool aura.

This kind of scenario in school isn't new to her but never did she like it either. She never like the attention she's getting from the people idolizing her. She even think to stop doing her passion, art. She wanted to play dumb just to lower her grades so that people will stop praising her but she can't help it. Her brilliant mind doesn't want to cooperate because its naturally coming out the smart thinking and her passion. Her passion that can make her happy, her passion that can only make her stay calm all this while.

She's an introvert person with few friends. Students want to date her, may be a boy or girl. But the woman doesn't want to get involve again in that crazy game, people call "love". She thinks that being cheated once is enough. She wouldn't let anyone to hurt her anymore. Not with that method. Not with that game.

"Hey, moguri!" her friends got her attention onceshe step in her classroom. Chaeyoung waved her hand and pointed the seat beside her, she saved her a sit.

Sitting down, she remove her earphones and greet her friends.

"I accidentally heard some gossip while walking to get in our room." Tzuyu started.

"Gossip? Seriously, tzu? Early this morning?" Chaeyoung scolded her friend.

"Shut up shorty. I know you want to hear it. You're just same as I am."

"The gossip said that there's a woman transferring in our school. She's senior like us and guess what? She will be our classmate!"

"That's not interesting at all." Momo said nonchalantly.

"Aisshhh! This loner midget"

"Yah! I'm not midget! And I'm not loner!"

"You're always alone you're a loner!"

"There's a big difference in there! Alone and lonely is different okay?!" the midget argued

Tzuyu didn't get a chance to argue back because their professor walk in with a stunning red haired woman. All of the students were shocked and quiet. It's like they all freeze. Even momo herself.

"Good morning class. How was summer?"

"I'm fine sir." Their classmate named Summer answered. Some students chuckled and some giggle.

"I'm speaking generally and asking about your vacation. But nonetheless, I'm glad that you're fine."

"As you can see, I'm with your new classmate. Please introduce yourself, Miss myoui ."

"Good morning guys! I'm myoui nayeon but you can call me nabongs. I'm hoping to make lots of new friends with you all." the brown haired woman greeted cheerfully. Smiling widely making her eyes disappear.